Problems with the cut of xanax

[Di...]

Good evening. In February 2022 I started Xanax 0.25 x 3 a day because I got overstimulated from 3 b12 injections. March 1st 2022 I started cutting back to half a pill every five days. when I got to half, half, half a day I started getting heartburn on the head face and palms. i continued to stop but when i got to the half in the evening i was even worse and took them again, half in the morning half at noon and half at night. slowly i got to june where i managed to cut them off abruptly within 20 days. I learned to live with the symptoms without taking tpt until I arrived on November 29, when the symptoms had decreased a lot.however, due to a wrong diagnosis that I have vasculitis, I was given a celestone cortisone (one dose lasts for 15 days) and since then my symptoms have become worse than before (now I can't stand the hot weather at home) my symptoms became worse than before (now I can't even stand the heat even at home). I was patient until January 8, 2023 without taking anything but because I couldn't stand it I started taking various drugs some of which were suppressive like c bd and some stimulants like multivitamins. since then i get worse constantly so i take anything that is stimulant. but last year from july when i stopped xanax till december when i didn't get anything i was getting better. head, burning in the face, tingling in the head and face, burning and tingling in the palms, pain in the nails. to note that I have done all the tests and they are clear. now I am 8 months after the break. can someone tell me if experiencing something similar or if anyone understands what is going on? why while I was better after the cortisone have I become like before? when will the system heal? because what has to do with stimulation is it turning me back? thanks in advance.good strength to all friends.