Time to cut?

[Jo...]

It’s been around 2 months since my last cut. Currently on V.6.5mg. Along with gut issues, insomnia has started to plague me. Is it time to make a cut to my dose? I never quite understand when I need to cut.

It’s been around 2 months since my last cut. Currently on V.6.5mg. Along with gut issues, insomnia has started to plague me. Is it time to make a cut to my dose? I never quite understand when I need to cut.

Its all up to the individual. I cut 1MG every 14 days regardless if ive stayed up for 5 days in a row or not...but thats me. I dont stop for anything, every 14 days im going down. If i stopped every time some anxiety or insomnia or something else came up id never get off this garbage. Most people wait until they are "stable" which usually means at least a day or two of sleeping good, feeling ok basically feeling as good as before they started tapering. Sometimes thats anywhere from 7 days to a month or more. Alot of people do a symptoms based taper which means they let thier body and mind tells them its ok to go further which is fine too. I cant do that, i have to keep going come hell or high water.... its up to you.