Tips on weight and muscle loss

[Co...]

Does anyone have some good tips on weight loss? (Lost 35 pounds already with this whole ordeal.) I eat as much as possible but still lose weight rapidly. I'm quite exercise intolerant still so any doable exercises to prevent muscle wasting maybe? I'm becoming very skinny and weak and trying to do better.

I remember due to not be able to relax and having to walk all the time. I would drink cream(from grassfed pasture raised cows) I drank a half liter of cream every day which is about 2000 calories and that gave me the energy and the calories i needed. Ofcourse i would eat other things during the day too. My advice would be to drink more of your calories, as it is quicker to consume and you can have it on the go. Just make sure its quality calories and not soda and ultra processed stuff. I wouldnt be worried about consuming more calories from saturated fat and getting cholesterol in my diet, its very healthy for the brain and cns. All the best to you mate.

I to have lost a lot of weight. This I believe was due to tapering too fast initially. Now I’ve slowed down things have slightly improved. I’m eating smaller meals every 2-3 hours. Sometimes I’ll have smoothies, meal replacement shakes to ensure I’m having all necessary vitamins & minerals. Nutrition very important with this process. I have tried very hard to walk every day. I eat even when I’m not hungry. I try to drink 2 litres of water a day. On occasions I’ll eat baby foods. I eat mostly soft, easily digestible foods. I limit sugar especially before bed.

I’m not cutting any more until I have stabilised. (Not sure if this answers your question). I wish you well on this journey.

The most important thing I have learned is to “Go slow.”