Sugar1 is back…

[Ma...]

Hi guys-I’m back 🤦‍♀️. If anyone remembers me, I DID get my haircut <!!!> but am now entering month 5 <!!!>. Unbelievable.

Late December I reinstated.06 Clonazapam twice/day just to stabilize. I simply could not continue with hourly internal waves leading into panic. I had had enough.

It helped-HAIRCUT!!!-but wasn’t cutting it so took 2.5 Trintellix. For 4 days. Did it help? Maybe, but brought on additional side effects on top of the present side effects and just made me, angry. Not myself. 😢

So-here I am, hoping to be received with open arms! 🙏

Hello  Mary1  Welcome back to benzobuddies

I wont leave you any information, I am sure you will know your way around the forum.  Please feel free to start posting, and if you need help with anything let us know, we are here to help.

if you could add a signature. PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Magrita :thumbsup:

Howdy, I’m also new here and happy to hear you got some self care done. I’m just coming off 5 months on Street xanax , wish you all the best in your recovery journey

How are you at 5 months?? I had a wave-from-HELL all of January. I’m not well, like at ALL, but feel like I am closing in on baseline. 🙏