Does humidity affect potency of valium

[jo...]

Hello

I put my pills in a box to be organised, and I left the lid off, so they were exposed all night, and it's not that warm here in the UK.

I have been taking my morning dose early in the morning and going back to sleep for an hour, without fail.

After this morning's dose, which was left out all night, I took it, and never fell asleep, does this mean that the potency has been affected, by the pills being left out all night?

Thanks

Hopefully someone with a scientific background will stop by but I wouldn’t think your pill would have been affected, people mix their tablets with water and they remain viable.

Hopefully someone with a scientific background will stop by but I wouldn’t think your pill would have been affected, people mix their tablets with water and they remain viable.

Thanks, yeah, perhaps I was worrying too much.

I'd search on it for old posts if I were you. I remember reading some concerns when the pills are left in the heat for long but have no idea about your situation.

I'd search on it for old posts if I were you. I remember reading some concerns when the pills are left in the heat for long but have no idea about your situation.

Hello

I think I was just worrying too much.

Sleep does something to my mood, it was that time of day, sometimes this can have an "after-drag" that lasts until the late night at worst. Not benzo related.