7.5 Weeks Off-Heart Palps

[ne...]

The heart stuff is what really emotionally triggers me. The little flutters and squeezes have been playing up. I am on a low dose beta blocker through my cardiologist. Have dealt with PVCs in this as well. I can tell everything is ramped up right now-vibrating a lot internally, head heavy, some aches, verrrry twitchy. Definitely worse symptoms than a few days ago. Yuck.

All pretty normal things at the stage you're in. Heart palpitations are my most troubling symptom. They've been persistent since well before I even started my taper due to tolerance but got progressively worse as my dose dropped. I've been off for 3.5 months and they have been more tolerable lately but I don't really sweat it too bad when they're there. sometimes they got pretty brutal but I just let it be. I take propranolol and they only marginally help if at all.

Thank you!!!! I am so sorry you struggle with the same-it's scary. Does yours flutter sometimes? I don't know how much my beta blocker helps with it BUT I'm too scared right now to see how it would be without it. Maybe down the road.

I have had heart palpitations and two normal EKGs in the last month. Thought I was in danger twice. I think our hearts may be stronger than we give them credit for...