Breast pain anyone?

[Bu...]

Hi. I've had breast muscle pain on my left side for a while now. I'm starting to get worried. Aside from the horrible mental anguish I'm going through, I really don't need this. I had a mammogram 6 months ago. Thought on this please would be great. Thanks !

Yes, I got weird breast pains, but I’ve had a bi-lateral mastectomy so it was really concerning. Talked to my oncologist and he agreed it was probably just benzo WD nerve pains. My blood work came back all good. They kind of move around like everything else? If your mammogram didn’t show anything you should be good.

I believe all of this really messes with your hormones-a lot. And muscles throughout your entire body. I believe you are experiencing health anxiety!

I found it ‘attacks’ anywhere you are vulnerable. It certainly has for me.

Breathe!!! 😘

Yes had this for a long time. As I’ve gotten lower that symptom has lessened to only the hormonal times for me. The muscle beteeen my armpit and breast was always so tense and it caused a lot of pain. There is random muscle skeletal pain in all of this bc our nerves are everywhere so just know if you’ve had all checked out and things look fine, the muscles and nerves can be super painful …. These are very potent muscle relaxers so our muscles have to relearn how to relax on their own. Hang in there!!