Facial spasms?

[Hi...]

I’ve had facial pressure that almost feels like extreme sinus pressure as my body was adjusting to a lesser dose. I think this can be one of the symptoms of benzo withdrawal and I’m sorry you are experiencing it too.

Yes I've had this quite bad. One side would go up like the joker and stay like that. Has decreased over time. I found it helpful to massage area and open mouth as wide as possible and close. It goes crazier for a while then dies down.  Only time really makes a difference. ...

• 2 weeks later...

When I was in tolerance, I would always have my nose twitch...it felt like it was wiggling on my face.  And, I would get facial twitching on my left side.  Now that I am tapering, when I make a drop that is too much, those symptoms come back again.  It's a sign for me that I've pushed it too far.  So, I believe that it is normal in benzoland.

I wish you the best.

Warmly,

F

Slowly titrating from liquid klonopin…. Started experiencing nose and lip spasms, has anyone had this?  Treatment?

Yeah, when I'm in a wave I literally make faces like Clint Eastwood.  :D Sometimes only my eyelids dance, sometimes its the whole face going wild. Its the nerves, nothing to worry about.