2 years plus ???? And MT was done first

[Oc...]

Anyone else still really struggling at 2 years or more that micro tapered to ? It should be over by now ? Some that CT heal at two years, making me wonder why I bothered tapering

Hoping some people chime in for you. I originally CTed after being on for 5/6 weeks, made it 8 days and reinstated for an 8 month taper. I'm now 51 days off and thought the taper would have made this easier. Some things are less intense than the CT BUT it's not near as mild as I was hoping. Hang in there <3

There is no rhyme or reason to this process. I have seen people CT off of many years of use and go onto heal in a matter of months and short term users take years. Now "normally" this isn't the case and a slow and steady taper is the way to go to have the greatest odds of having more mild symptoms along the way, but there is just no way of telling how fast someone will heal, regardless of how they came off. Our bodies are so individual and I really believe there are multiple components to healing from this (genetics, age, history, lifestyle, etc) that all play their part in determining our recovery time. Its unfair, disheartening and frustrating but I do truly believe that regardless of the time it takes you that we all do eventually heal from this.

Anyone else still really struggling at 2 years or more that micro tapered to ? It should be over by now ? Some that CT heal at two years, making me wonder why I bothered tapering

Here!! I didn’t taper all that well, but here I am.  Struggling, currently in a setback from taking melatonin.

Hey Oceandude... I'm sorry that you are struggling....  I'm just a little over a year post jump so cat answer your question directly, but I'm interested in your journey as some of our benzo use was similar.... lengthy.  I'm in a wave right now too.

I'm not questioning your use of Baclofen.... could some of your symptoms be related to its taper?  I just googed it's side effects....

In any case.... hang in there....