auras in vision...freaking out!!!!!

[ca...]

Yes, I’ve had all kinds of visual auras, Stark bright colors, vision jumps, eyes go out of focus and eye lids twitch. It has been happening to me from the beginning of my taper and gets less frequent as time has passed.

Yes, I’ve had all kinds of visual auras, Stark bright colors, vision jumps, eyes go out of focus and eye lids twitch. It has been happening to me from the beginning of my taper and gets less frequent as time has passed.

Thank you!!! I swear I have never sprinted so quickly to find a solution. I almost flew over my bed afraid i’ll go blind suddenly.  I quickly dumped hot water into a water bottle to heat my vagus nerve.  Helped a bit but a migraine still descended upon me.  Strange how auras came first before the headache.  Like a warning sign.  I just can’t believe this is still my narrative years later.  I think i experienced minor auras way back when, when I first cold turkeyed SSRIS 13 yrs ago.  It was a bit different as my full vision wasn’t obstructed like this time.  There was a white dot centre of my vision along with the dancing lines.  Talk about scaring the daylights out of me!!