Benzo, and pregabalin issues...

[Fr...]

I've been hooked on pregbabs, and to a lesser extent benzos, since September 2021. I get no enjoyment from it anymore, and was advised by somebody on another forum to register here to try get support, and maybe some help.

I'm currently using a minimum of 1500mg pregabalin, and Diazepam at around 10mg every three days(before I start to get jittery).

Hello Frankensteins albino gonk - welcome to BenzoBuddies!

We're glad you found us! You'll find an abundance of information, resources and support here to help you with your plans to address issues with diazepam.  There are some discussions of pregabalin but as the focus of the forum is benzos you'll find more info and support related to diazepam.

Are you currently tapering off diazepam? If so, please tell us about the taper.  I understand from your post that you're taking diazepam doses once every 3 days.  This is a rough way to taper and it's not an approach we would advise.  We find the best way to taper is to start from a place of stable consistent daily doses and then making cuts of no more than 5-10% every 14 days or so.  This is a general guideline for tapering.  In practice it's best to let you taper be guided by symptoms - you may need to make smaller cuts and/or hold longer that 14 days. This can vary over the course of the taper.  We can help you figure all of this out.

Please explore the site and feel free to post with questions.  I'll give you some links to help you get started.

We're glad you're here!  Please reach out for support=

Brighterday  :)

Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper Plans)

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

Success Stories

Colorado Consortium Benzodiazepine Deprescribing Guidance

Chapter 3 Ashton manual, list of symptoms

Add your history/signature