Ativan withdrawal sufferer

[mi...]

Hi friends,

I joined benzobuddies as a support network to be with others going through similar w/ds as I am.

Type of drug: Lorazepam 0.5mg PRN - then 1mg everyday to 2mg everyday for 2 months straight.

Present dose: ZERO! I am finished my taper but am struggling big time with the w/d’s :( especially feeling panicked in public which is caused by DR

Hello mindfulhope  :hug:  Welcome to Benzobuddies

We are glad you joined our community.  Well done to you on your taper.  You have come to a great place for support, feel free to post questions for members to respond.  Withdrawal symptoms are very unpleasant but will ease off given time.

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support

I would like to suggest you take a look at The Ashton Manual,  it’s an authoritative source on what to expect during withdrawal and recovery, It provides a great deal of information that can be reassuring during this process, the manual  also including a list of common symptoms

The Ashton Manual

Colorado Consortium Benzodiazepine Deprescribing Guidelines

If you would like to add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) to help members give you relevant advice.  Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome aboard

Magrita