Please Help!

[Cr...]

I found out that it wasn’t the clonazepam that was causing the anxiety and bad reaction. I am in antidepressant discontinuation syndrome because I went from 20mg of escitalopram to 37.5mg of Zoloft which is a huge reduction. I did some research and found out that 10mg of escitalopram is the same as 50mg of Zoloff. Thankfully God answered my prayers today and I found out and have been able to feel better with the clonazepam. Will talk to my doctor about this tomorrow. I am set back once again but I have hope that it will all work out.

I’m glad you found the source of your distress, that must be such a relief, we just want to know why we feel like we do, it creates so much fear when we don’t.

Yes it was extremely scary. Thank you. I found out and now I feel better knowing that I can get it under control and once I stabilize on the antidepressant then I’ll start to taper the clonazepam again. Thank you for your help. I think when I start my taper I’ll start at the dose that I think has the most tolerable symptoms. Thanks a lot. I’m so glad that we have this forum to come to.