changing symptoms?

[sa...]

Hi BB.

my symptoms usually change after a few days and some after some months, i want to ask if people who have that sort of change can actually recover,like there is succes stories about that?

One of the hallmarks of this process is our ever changing symptoms, for me, this is how we can tell what we’re suffering from is benzo withdrawal.  What other illness, malady, condition, injury or disease comes and goes like this?  We never know from one day to the next how we’re going to feel. 

Yes, our symptoms change and yes, we can recover.  :thumbsup:

i also notice if i feel pain in my head my stomach goes away or if the pain goes to my mouth the head and stomach pain go away. def moves around for me.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the hallmarks of this process is our ever changing symptoms, for me, this is how we can tell what we’re suffering from is benzo withdrawal.  What other illness, malady, condition, injury or disease comes and goes like this?  We never know from one day to the next how we’re going to feel. 

Yes, our symptoms change and yes, we can recover.  :thumbsup:

thanks for answering but i do mean in the kind of symptoms that are present not the frequency of them.

like a headache changue for some weird compulsion.