Need help with liquid titration of etizolam, have pg but need help

[Mc...]

Need help with liquid titration of etizolam, have pg but clueless which is the best option to do since what it is on? Would like to make a mixture going down to what .25mg or should go lower to .125mg?

Thanks for all help

Can you do us a favor, can you use your signature to give us your medication history to include the drug, how long you’ve taken it, how long you’ve been tapering, what your taper has consisted of so far, other medications and any other pertinent information that can help us help you.

I don’t have experience with tapering since I quit cold turkey so I need you to help me understand what you’re asking for.  You want to make a liquid but you don’t know how to compute the dose size?  Please help me understand by spelling it out so that when we find someone to help, they’ll be able to get started right away.

I really wish you would have filled in your medication history in your signature, this is the purpose of a signature, to let other members see your history at a glance without having to read through your old posts.

I’m not going to open the private link you provided, I’m uncomfortable with your request so you might want to edit it out.

I want to encourage you to do some research about the drug you’re taking and take the lead on your taper plan.  As I mentioned, I don’t have any experience and I’m getting the feeling other members aren’t comfortable providing taper suggestions for a drug which may be illegal in their country.

If you google Etizolam + solubility + propylene glycol + PG you may find posts/discussions about how to do a liquid taper on some of the ‘let’s make our own drug concoctions’ forums.

You also might want to search using:

Etizolam + solubility + ethanol

According to this 2015 WHO document, etizolam is ‘moderately soluble’ in ethanol:

Etizolam (WHO, 2015)

https://erowid.org/pharms/etizolam/etizolam_article1_who_2016.pdf

We might be able to offer to help with how to measure your do-it-youself liquid and/or how to calculate your reductions if you provide us with the concentration of the liquid.

I don’t understand what you need, I don’t have experience with Etizolam, I don’t have experience with tapering or titration. 

I know people tapering the more common benzo’s have used PG and water, others have used a small bit of alcohol and water, some use milk or just water.

I don’t understand what you mean by candy.

I feel badly we don’t have anyone here who understands your situation so I was trying to give you moral support even if I don’t have any useful input but I don’t think I’m helping you so I’m going to bow out and hopefully others will stop by.

I don’t understand what you need, I don’t have experience with Etizolam, I don’t have experience with tapering or titration. 

I know people tapering the more common benzo’s have used PG and water, others have used a small bit of alcohol and water, some use milk or just water.

I don’t understand what you mean by candy.

I feel badly we don’t have anyone here who understands your situation so I was trying to give you moral support even if I don’t have any useful input but I don’t think I’m helping you so I’m going to bow out and hopefully others will stop by.

It's cool, your good. Just handle it on my own. Then tell my success story and help others out an educate maybe idk but just focus on now. Sorry just anxiety is real bad.