16 Months off.

[Ho...]

I'm 16 months and 1 week off today. Last week I felt like I was back to the beginning again. I was simply incapable of experiencing any good feelings whatsoever, having any pleasant sensations or of thinking any happy thoughts. This week for 8 days now I have felt mostly good and happy with the ability to enjoy some parts of life again. I hope I am getting to the end of this...! In the bad times I feel soooo bad that I feel like reinstating to make it go away. I am pissed!  I read everywhere that 18 months is a standard heal time??? Within 18 months it is considered Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome. Anything after 18 months then it is considered to be Protracted Withdrawal Syndrome???

Wow.  Congratulations..... 16 months.  8 days of feeling mostly good!  With some waves thrown in......  still

Music to my ears.... 

I'm holding on to hope for my 18th month mark as well. 

Hopephul you are not alone. I am 14 months off and feel like crap right now. Toxic sleep, fear, trembling increased, insomnia. I’ve been under stress with my children being ill. As for feeling like being back in acute you are definitely not alone.

I'm 16 months and 1 week off today. Last week I felt like I was back to the beginning again. I was simply incapable of experiencing any good feelings whatsoever, having any pleasant sensations or of thinking any happy thoughts. This week for 8 days now I have felt mostly good and happy with the ability to enjoy some parts of life again. I hope I am getting to the end of this...! In the bad times I feel soooo bad that I feel like reinstating to make it go away. I am pissed!  I read everywhere that 18 months is a standard heal time??? Within 18 months it is considered Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome. Anything after 18 months then it is considered to be Protracted Withdrawal Syndrome???

Congrats on 16-plus months.

Has a pattern emerged of when you feel better versus when you do not? Are there triggers or signs that you have identified?

No patterns or triggers that is the most frustrating thing about it and they can last for an hour or a day or over a week long... I live a pretty stress free life right now except for the waves.

Overall even with the setbacks the waves do improve as a whole with time. It just seems to never end and I do not want to feel like this for many years more... I hope that the standard heal time that people preach of 18 months bears true and brings at least 90% relief. Otherwise I will reconsider reinstating in order to live a fuller more active dynamic and happy life in comparison to the one I am living now! I hope things progress more quickly for you...