12 mos

[Ra...]

• 4 weeks later...

Rebecca,

I started taking klonopin when i was 23  i took it for 32 years. .5 am and .5pm  I hit tolerance 8 years ago. I didnt know what was making me so sick. I stopped taking it on jan 10 of 22  so, im 6 days short of 13 mos off. I didnt do a taper  They took me off in 10 days.  Id have to say that its been one of the worst things that Ive ever gone through. At times couldnt function!  I have had 3 good weeks and 1 bad lately. so thats a huge positive. Im back in a difficult wave again the last few days  Im hoping that it fades cause its been a rough few days!!  no doubt im getting there though!

Rebecca,

I started taking klonopin when i was 23  i took it for 32 years. .5 am and .5pm  I hit tolerance 8 years ago. I didnt know what was making me so sick. I stopped taking it on jan 10 of 22  so, im 6 days short of 13 mos off. I didnt do a taper  They took me off in 10 days.  Id have to say that its been one of the worst things that Ive ever gone through. At times couldnt function!  I have had 3 good weeks and 1 bad lately. so thats a huge positive. Im back in a difficult wave again the last few days  Im hoping that it fades cause its been a rough few days!!  no doubt im getting there though!

I am so sorry. I got taken off 1.5 mg of Ativan in 10 days also, so I understand the harm done. Did you have many physical symptoms? When did they start shifting?