Pixilated Agony

[V1...]

I have this agony in the morning that I can't describe. It's like my brain is in this foggy agony. I have injury, but the only thing that helps is exercise. I swim and when I look at the trees if they look "pixilated" I know I"m not ok and I keep swimming until pixilated agony gone and brain clear.

I have been on Clonzapam for the past 20 years. I'm wondering if anyone else on Benzos experiences this "Pixilated Foggy Agony"? It doesn't quite feel like depression, a bit different, way way worse than any depression I could imagine. I can only taper when my body is well enough to exercise (have injury) because nothing I have ever taken no antidepressants etc can help with brain agony.

I was diagnosed with of Bipolar due to getting mania from anitdepressants in the past but before CLonazapam never had major depression at all.....but every time I go to see a doctor they keep telling me it's Bipolar Depression, but I think it's the Clonazapam. I keep getting told Clonazapam can't cause this......it is only compounding existing Bipolar Depression...but that doesn't even sound like Bipolar Depression?

Is anyone experiencing anything similar on Benzos?  Or does anyone else have a Bipolar Diagnosis on Benzo with a brain feeling like this?

I'm feeling so confused, and really lacking understanding.......

No,  I have no mood swings ....only had Mania a few times over 15 years ago. I have no idea if my depression got worse on Benzos as I was "Swimming" away the depression successfully for 10 years. During those 10 years I also remained on 0.5mg

After injury when I can't get my swim need for depression and so depression intolerable..... Clonazapam goes to help depression  so dose goes up....Dr's telling me depression and anxiety linked ...but my pixilated agony sure doesn't feel anything like anxiety....

Thanks for your response! BTW