Hyper sensory anyone?

[Gr...]

Hyper sensories anyone?

A very nasty and frightening symptom I have is I'll get pressure on the top of my head normally with weird and uncomfortable sensations, then my senses go crazy, My vision will get very bright, Sound will frighten and make me feel weird, My fan will make my skin feel weird and it'll feel like my environment expands... Has anyome had this before its kind of getting to me now.

[d3...]

Yes! It did! I also find after coming home from a walk, store (about all I can do) if I just sit still in silence and let my nervous system rest, I’m good to go.

Listen to your body as it’s going through hell. It needs comfort, just as your mind does. You’ll see changes, differing ‘needs’ as everything progresses.

Also, don’t resist. That makes everything worse. Feel, slow down, release. Breathe. 🙏

[d3...]

To add: try to be ‘curious’ about what is happening. Don’t attach emotion to bodily sensations. Ask, ‘Hummm, what is this body of mine doing?’

You remember the Mind, Body, Spirit aspects of life, yes? Separate them, be curious and allow. Flow. Breathe.

Hippie Dippie? Perhaps. But it certainly has worked for me!