Is this DP/DR?

[Gr...]

Does DP/DR come with sensations? Example I sometimes feel my mind shift from reality with the top of head feeling overly sensative, same with my eyes and now my body feels detached from reality. Is this DP/DR or is it strictly a visual thing?

The symptoms you describe above sound more like neuro and sensory ones, not DR/DP.

I definitely had all of those. The feeling like limbs are too heavy, etc.

it can be extremely debilitating. The sensory stuff screws up your vision, and I believe it screws up the way you process incoming sensory input….like how your body feels when it interacts with movement or with the ground (ie walking, and the pressure of gravity etc) and that doesn’t even include what weird things happen on a molecular level with the way our nerves work and what happens to them during WD.  But that’s just my thoughts on it. I DEFINITELY had it though!

DR/Dp is more of a feeling like everything is fake or not real. But you are aware that you are seeing or feeling that way- like you can observe that every thing around you looks fake or like plastic. So you aren’t crazy and don’t lose touch with reality. It’s more that you are aware that things don’t look or feel right. 

Hope that helps!