Inner Trembling , CT - 13 months off when do most see major improvements?

[Ba...]

I CT’d out of ignorance. Benzo use for 3.5 months tapered off in about 3 weeks. Only taken low does at night. Also, Lex for the same amount of time. Tapered off and it will be a year in Feb 2023 for being off Lex. Trazadone taken when I was in tolerance and didn’t know what was happening and why why benzo as working. This is when I knew it was the meds. Fast forward. I detoxed and kept a strict diet and managed to make much improvement even though it was very slow. I had a MS type limp, heavy weighted body, falling down sensation, burning body, tinnitus, severe panic attacks. Now, Im left with inner trembling and surges. The surges are no long equivalent to a rocket exploding on my back. It was literally that bad. I practiced deep breathing and positive affirmations, exercised,ect. I was in a wheelchair last Sept with Adrenal Fatigue so YES I’ve been through the TRENCHES!!! just need this trembling to go away and the surges to stop. Anyone want to share their inner trembling timeline after CT. I also have large family and one son was on life support last month so staying stress free isn’t really an option. I’ve slipped off my eating plan that I held strictly for 8 months. My counterpart does more than his fair share so I can’t complain.

I hope your son is okay now, I can see how trying to stay stress free wasn't possible for you.  I'm glad to see so many of your symptoms have improved, but I know this last one is awful, it was my last to leave at 14 months. 

Are you taking any sleep medications?

Thanks for reading my posts. Actually I’m not taking any sleep meds. Only a few vitamins which have actually helped as I know I have mineral deficiencies. Sleep isn’t optimal but I’m not up at 1am, 3 & 5 like before. I’m not touching any more drugs unless it’s so or die. I’m just too sensitive.

I asked about sleep meds because like an idiot I started taking Ambien after my cold turkey and I’m pretty sure it contributed to my inner trembling lasting so long.  I can see the answer isn’t as simple for you.

You’re wise to stay away from the promises other medications claim.

• 4 weeks later...
Pamster sorry to bug you again but was the inner trembling strong at times? My body feels like I could rock off the bed sometimes. I can feel my heartbeat in sync with the rocking right now.

My trembling increased when I was under stress, it sounds like your’s is happening when you’re in bed?  I know many members have gone on medication for increased heart rate, palpitations and blood pressure while they’re going through this, have you had yours checked?

Yes actually I’m in healthcare so I can asses it myself. Bp isn’t High, nor is my heart rate. I think it is due to an increase in stress.  The trembling actually changed for a few minutes but it was subtle. It was only in my legs and then reverted back to all over.

Sounds typical, the changing symptoms are so frustrating but its the one thing that says to me this is withdrawal related because most every other illness, condition or disease has a natural progression that’s linear, unlike benzo withdrawal and recovery.