Food sensitivities and chemical sensitivity, does anyone else relate???

[Gr...]

I have 3 questions I'm really struggling with. I'm wondering if anyone else can relate:

1) When it comes to food/chemical sensitivities, does anyone notice that some foods are more prone to produce a certain set of symptoms compared to other food choices? Same with chemicals?

2) Does anyone notice that you can handle like a small amount of that food/chemical but there seems to be a threshold that if you cross it, all hell breaks lose?

3) What kinds of symptoms are on the table? Like what do you think is possible when it comes to food/Chemical sensitivities? My normal symptoms are head pressure, horrible Head sensations, Visual distortions and weakness either throughout the body or specific to my left arm and leg (I've been tested already)... Does this seem out of the realm of possible? Most bring up a histamine issue with food and chemicals so neurologically speaking it just doesn't make sense that histamine would cause all those symptoms and to that degree.

Hey Greyzone.  I have had food sensitivities ever since my setback a year ago.  For me it is related to the amount of sugar/carbs in foods.  The more sugar/carbs the more I am sensitive to it.  Symptoms ramp up to extreme almost acute-like: burning skin, severe anxiety, severe stressed out feeling, constricted chest, hard to breathe, etc.  Over a full year it has only healed about 20%.

• 2 weeks later...
I don’t think I have food sensitivity, rather my body just gets amped up sometimes when I eat. Like my nervous system says, “OH SHIT! IT’S FOOD!”, and gets gets real excited about it lol So I’ll feel inner vibrations, feel strange, get palpitations, feel a bit anxious, but that’s it. It eventually fades and I eat again or just finish the meal. I’ve learned to just allow it to happen ;_;