Etizolam Taper Need Advice

[Mc...]

Hello, going to make this quick and sweet, have a long history of benzo use which ended me up in the hospital because quit cold turkey an had siezures etc, was off them for a month then due to anxiety got dependent again 3 months ago. Made a taper down to 4mg of etiz but don't really have an official taper plan an also got an old prescription of gabapentin and got cbd an medical marijuana card so asking for fine tuning a tapering plan to finish this please?

All responses appreciated.

Thank you

What size pills do you have and do you have enough for a slow taper?  We typically suggest between 5-10% reductions  every couple of weeks or whatever your symptoms will permit, do you have a percentage in mind?

Extremely tiny, tiniest i've probably ever seen lol. Well I do need to go the safest route but I'd really prefer to be off benzos by the end of the month. In the hospital they did a HORRIBLE job as I mentioned I think an they couldn't stop my siezures so I was tubed an put on iv midazolam and fentanyl an they basically thought my brain was mush. Then they were shocked it wasn't pulled the tube stopped everything an just gave me anti siezure meds an only gave me gabapentin after the worst was already over the psychiatrist saw me like last few days was there an saw how horribly was shaking from w/d so just gave me gabapentin but ya it was a week in the hospital. It aggrivates me how uneducated they are an the stupid politics involved. I'll lower next week been on 4mg 2 weeks almost so idk go down to 2mg see how I react an if not to bad just stick with that then idk switch to bromo since those can be broken down into squares?