My anxiety is making me freak out. Any advice or reassurance?

[To...]

Hey guys, I’m looking for some advice. I have had very bad anxiety and having panic attacks over the past year it has been a lot worse. In April I was prescribed 1mg of lorazapam as needed for panic attacks.. I also have a vestibular migraines ,  I was prescribed only 10 pills a month. The first couple months I only used 1-2 each month . Then last month and this month learned people used this for vestibular issues as well., so I took .25 if I was feeling dizzy that day to help me sleep.. on and off.. this month I have taken maybe .25-.5mg maybe 8 out of the last 11 days. I am worried I will have horrible withdrawals if I stop.. am I ok to stop cold Turkey after an 8 day stint of this? After doing research and being on Reddit too much. I am worried about becoming addicted and using these at all.. it sucks because it helps so much. But I’m so worried about it, am I ok to stop

Now with minimum to no side affects? Thank you for taking the time to

I responded to your other thread saying it would probably be okay to just stop taking the Lorazepam but I'm thinking now it would be better to taper it since you've used it sporadically since April.  Do you have enough pills to do a taper?

I haven’t taken one since Thursday night. My only symptom is increased anxiety.  And yes I got them prescribed end of April but didn’t use more than 1-2 a month until the last 2 months

Since Lorazepam is fairly short acting, you're most likely experiencing symptoms by now so if you're functional this may be as bad as its going to get, I hope so.