Looking for buddies 3+ years still not there yet?

[le...]

I find protracted board too hard to cope with, bit distressing, so many stories people struggling still for years with little respite. So wondered if anyone else on here 3 years plus, still not there yet, about same timeframe. Admittedly I did take AD’s which I stopped 27 months ago, but still been symptomatic for over 3 and half years. Had recent setback after stopping unisom. Haven’t really had windows, had occasional day felt bit better, but never day without symptoms. Most people seem have physical symptoms, mine largely mental which think seem take longer to recover from and harder to remain positive with them.So anyone else still not recovered, but getting variation in intensity but not proper windows, particularly if you have mental symptoms, just feels very lonely place at times .

I’m right there with you Leann. But like you mentioned most of my symptoms are physical and those trigger the mental symptoms for me. It’s like this vicious cycle I can’t seem to get out of.

Thanks for replying very disheartening when get lot  views but no replies. Same here my symptoms mental, but leave me physically exhausted and get lot headaches. Seems never ending☹️

Yep, still deep in it with no end in sight at 42 months / 3.5 years. I think I'm actually closer to 4 years, because acute WD started for me 4 years ago this month and my last rescue dose was 3.5 years ago. I'm beginning to think I may not heal anymore and this is how my life will be.

I get that feeling too alichino. Some days it gets the best of me and wins, other days I can push through. Sorry you are still dealing with this, this far out too.

Yep, still deep in it with no end in sight at 42 months / 3.5 years. I think I'm actually closer to 4 years, because acute WD started for me 4 years ago this month and my last rescue dose was 3.5 years ago. I'm beginning to think I may not heal anymore and this is how my life will be.

I'm beginning think the same, Chest feels tight, feels like my head going to explode, like my whole world is imploding. Can't understand how stopping anti histamine caused anxiety go off scale. Now I pad packed up, can't find recipt so could end up with big bill. i can cope with physical pain but feeling like you are mentally ill destroys you.. Just can't see my brain ever repairing from this, gone on too long. Really annoys me when main forum meant be for support but my  post gets moved so ends up not being seen by people

I'm beginning think the same, Chest feels tight, feels like my head going to explode, like my whole world is imploding. Can't understand how stopping anti histamine caused anxiety go off scale. Now I pad packed up, can't find recipt so could end up with big bill. i can cope with physical pain but feeling like you are mentally ill destroys you.. Just can't see my brain ever repairing from this, gone on too long. Really annoys me when main forum meant be for support but my  post gets moved so ends up not being seen by people

We do our best to keep the forum organized leann but you can do your part to bring others to your support group thread by providing this link. Looking for buddies 3+ years still not there yet?

I appreciate all you do just think lot more people view the post withdrawal forum than this one. I have no idea how to post a link. Plus everything I previously wrote has disappeared from the post  withdrawal forum.Just really suffering at moment, would have helped to find others about same timeframe, as majority on protracted board seem to be lot longer . Sorry if it appeared as a criticism.

I appreciate all you do just think lot more people view the post withdrawal forum than this one. I have no idea how to post a link. Plus everything I previously wrote has disappeared from the post  withdrawal forum.Just really suffering at moment, would have helped to find others about same timeframe, as majority on protracted board seem to be lot longer . Sorry if it appeared as a criticism.

You can find all of your previous posts by clicking on your profile, then forum posts. 

To copy this link hit the quote tab, then highlight the link, copy it, then paste it into threads where you might feel a member would benefit from joining your group.  The Support Group board is for exactly this purpose so hopefully anyone who needs this kind of support will find what you've started here.  You can also let other members know you have a thread in Support Groups and they can find their way here on their own.

Already tried starting a group 3 years plus as people don't look so much on here didn't get much response. I can't do copy and paste doesn't seem work. Just feel not ready for protracted board yet.