Cut off from brothee

[Do...]

My brother cut me off and refuses to talk or text and I was living there.  My sister interfered in our relationship and told him to not be codependent.  Now, I am living in complete isolation since Tuesday.  I am having anxiety and had to drink some wine.  I am never staying at my brother's again or taking care of him.  I need to take care of my self.  My mom wouldn't want him to cut me off. My sister talked to him and she said he is taking a break from the relationship  I blocked him so he can't call or text if he won't talk to me.  I just didn't want to put up with his girlfriends verbal abuse any more.  I  feel sick k from the wine.  I am afraid I will call the hospital and try to get myself ad.mitted

Well I met a new friend at church and went to a church picnic today.  I just don't want to be cut off by my brother.  I have to get a job as I need the finances.  I am scheduled to work tomorrow, but it's in my brother's town and I have no place to stay there any more.  I am going to church tomorrow.

My sister basically cut me off and I'm alright with it.  I'm not dependent on anyone and stand on my own two feet now.  Why can't you break it off with your brother?

Yeah, I am not staying at my brother's again.  I won't take care of him again and do all his nursing care not after him cutting me off.  He will be stuck in bed now because I took him out twice a say and arranged a ride for him as he can only walk to the car.  He sticks up for his gf even though she is bully.

Abuse causes anxiety and depression.  Find people who are kind and nice to you.  There are alot of them in this world.

I decided to not quit my job.  It is giving me anxiety as I have to drive two bours over a mountain and stay in a shelter to work there.  I didn't have the heart to tell them I was quitting.

I talked to my brother today for a few minutes.  I have to bring him his wheelchair tomoorrow