Was anxious at hospital

[Do...]

I went to the hospital as I was throwing up since Thursday.  I wanted an Ativan, but to afraid to ask.  They said I had a viral infection and gave me an iv and an ekg.  My brother's girlfriend got really nasty at me when i was throwing up.  She is abusive.  I hate her.  She has called me swear names twice and bosses me like a slave to take care of my bedridden brother.  I told my brother how nasty she was and he told me to go home which was mean.  I am going home tomorrow.  I will have to be alone all the time  but it is better than being abused.  The doctor told me I couldn't work this week so I just didn't show up at work after they said I was rude.  The lady was a bully.  I really needed a job  but will have to look for one that doesn't hurt my back where they are nice like my old job at the office supply

Maybe you can find a job where you wouldn't have to work with people very much and then you wouldn't get abused.  Wear a fabric back brace with elastic for your back.  They sell them at sporting goods shops, and a medical supply store could fit you for one.  That's what I used to wear to support my back.  You can wear it under your clothes.

Thanks, I am good at working with people the manager was just rude.  I stood up to my brother's gf this morning when she was bossing me atound.  She yelled at me and told me to shut up.  I went home and it started affecting my mental health-her abuse.  I am not going back.  My brother will have to find somone else to take him out in the car.  If I don't take him out he stays in bed all day as nobody will help him.

It is lonely at home.  I had to drink some wine to calm down  I am quitting my job tomorrow.  I  good with people I just can't scan 10000s of groceries.  I am afraid I will be up all night and have a breakdown

Dom, you know the saying, "What goes around, comes around." Well, eventually your brother's gf will pay for her abuse towards you.  Tell her to shut up next time she yells at you.  Don't let her keep doing it.  It will be alright.  I live alone and am alone all the time too.  I can see how you're depressed and anxious because of all the negative crap in your life.  I'm sure you'll find a suitable job soon and things will get better.  Don't drink too much wine, ok?  Won't be good.  Praying for you.

Thanks I only had a small wine.  I yelled at her and told her to shut up back.

I hope I can get a new job where I live.  I have to fax the grocery store tomorrow and just tell them I can't do the job.

Just worried I won't sleep alone as I usually have a terrible sleep when I am at my apartment.  It almost 11 and i cant sleepThe doctor told me to not exercise my back.

Dom, do you know what's wrong with your back.  Do you have a bad disk in it?  I did and got surgery for it and now it's alright and doesn't bother me too much.  It's good that you told your brother's gf to shut up.  You shouldn't allow anyone to abuse you ever.  I know when anyone tries to abuse me, I tell them to knock it off.

I found out what was wrong with my back.  I got an exray.  They said I had a compression fracture and mild arthritis.

I have been home alone for two days.  It is really lonely with nobody to talk to.  I can only call my brother when his girlfriend is at work between 10 and 4.  I called him but he won't barely talk to me.  I told him about the store and it was lo ly being alone at the apartment but he didn't say anything nice.  I can't take the loneliness and I don't want to go back to my brother's and the verbal abuse.  My sister doesn't understand as she left home at 15 and has been living with her husband her whole life so she has never been alone.  I am tempted to drink some wine.

Dom, it's good you found what was wrong with your back so now you know.  I'm alone every single day and never have anyone to talk to since I'm so sick now.  I can't talk anyway very well because of my brain damage and stuff.  It's better to be alone than have to put up with abuse.

Thanks becksblue sorry to hear your alone too.  Yeah it's better to be alone than abused.  I have talked to one neighbor for a few minutes since I came home.  They scheduled me to work on Sunday and Monday, but I don't think I can go back to my brothers.  My sister interfered and told my brother to not be codependent or I'll be in trouble when my sister and brother die as my brother had several strokes and my sisters is 61.  Now, my brother won't talk to me on the phone or text.  It is really upsetting.  She shouldn't have interfered as my brother always you to help me every day.  It is giving me anxiety.  I will say a prayer for you.  I can't sleep now  I had a 1/4 cup of wine.  It is too hot here.  I have a legal secretary interview on Tuesday, but I forgot some of my typing skills.  I am going to ask my brother why he won't talk to me or text.  I helped take care of him from 2020 to now and he won't even talk to me.

Sorry about your family problems.  My one sister wouldn't reply to an email I sent her and I disowned her.  It's obvious she doesn't care about me and it's rude and inconsiderate to not reply to emails, etc.  Good luck with your legal secretary interview. 

Thanks,vyeah that's how my brother is.  Every time I call he says he has to go and if I text he says I'll text you later.  I am tired of the way he treats me and don't want to go back to his place after I took care of him and he cuts me off.

Don't allow yourself to be abused.  It's not good for your mental health.  You'll be alright and other people will come into your life so you'll feel ok.