Feeling different evey day

[We...]

Everyday i feel different. My symptoms are either different everyday or vary in intensity thus making me different person everyday.

I never have 2 days in a row feeling the as the same person. Sleep resets me somehow. If i would go to sleep that wouldnt happen.

I feel so lost this way. Like I have no self. Like its just a roullette which decides who will I be tomorrow. And inconsistency of my opinions occure as a result. For example my girl asked me a week ago what do i think about people who undergo plastic surgeries to enhance their looks and then i said i feel its ok to undergo such a surgery if that makes them happy and i have no negative toughts about those people. And today she asked same question again and i said i think its nonsense and that i find those people irrational and that i would never have such a person as a friend. Its because back then i had a positive day and was ok about most of things and today i am grumpy and find it stupid. so frustrating... One day i feel anxious,next i feel depressed,next i feel retarder,next i feel so chilled,next i feel sleepy,next i feel angry,next i feel irritable,next i feel nostalgic,next i feel old,next i feel horny etc.

I have waves and windows but each of them is also different from the previous one.

Can anyone relate to this or I just lost my mind?

• 8 months later...
I have the same symptoms so far since stabilizing. Every day is the same hell for me so I cannot relate. But it kinda seems a good thing to me that you experience such a variety? Like if a symptom has gone away, it can go away again would be my reasoning. The most scary ones I personally find for instance my tremor as this hasn't changed at all since my first cut.

Dear WU,

I almost posted the exact same thing today.  I referred to myself as Sybil...which is totally dating me.  But, Sybil is a book about a woman with many split personalities.  A very sad book...so, not the kind of book you want to look up right now, trust me.

So, yes.  Absolutely.  Each day is a whole new ball game.  It wasn't always that way during this....but, it has been lately.

And, I also have to thank you because the end of your post made me laugh which is NOT easy to do these days.  So, I have felt happiness and I've laughed over the last 24 hours...so, that is a good thing.

Thanks so much for sharing this.  You are not alone.

Warmly,

F

I feel the same. Yesterday I had a wonderful window, my head was quiet and my anxiety gone. Today my tinnitus is back and I have anxiety and blurred vision again.

For me it goes in week-long phases. Every week of the past year has had a different main symptom, except for my tremors which has lasted 3 months so far. The tremors have been getting gradually better though. For the first 9 months my wife asked me if I was feeling any better. I just told her every week was a different type of horrible. Now that I've had the same symptoms for 3 months, I've gotten the hang of them and have just learned to accept them. I like the direction I'm going in, but I'm scared that it could all change tomorrow with a new symptom locking on to my brain.

Or maybe I'm finally getting better?

I believe we will all get better in time, but that we're all also in it for the long haul.

Hang in there. You will make it.