Stuck for ideas

[Mr...]

Hi everyone,

In the future I would really like to do a worthwhile job. The only thing that I feel passionate about and have personal experience is with my own Benzodiazepine experience. I would love to help others and I really want to spread awareness on this subject. The only problem is that I'm stuck for ideas. What shall I do? How do I get started? What could I do to help?

I would appreciate your thoughts...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You can start with the creating your own page about Benzos on social media and see where it goes.

I also don't see the reason why not find out more about different handmade writing and start your own blog on a neutral platform.

With the time you can start your own website , where people can come for help and advices. Of course if your writing skills are good enough and you promote your website as well.

• 2 weeks later...
[40...]

Hi,

I do a free podcast, but you can do one for a fee. You can write a blog and/or a book. Or make a documentary or a vlog.

Naf1983

Hi everyone,

In the future I would really like to do a worthwhile job. The only thing that I feel passionate about and have personal experience is with my own Benzodiazepine experience. I would love to help others and I really want to spread awareness on this subject. The only problem is that I'm stuck for ideas. What shall I do? How do I get started? What could I do to help?

I would appreciate your thoughts...