Homeopathic medicine

[Be...]

Anyone familiar with homeopathic remedies..

I bought this some time back but still skeptical to use it... Could it affect recovery....It is called stress and anxiety relief by natural care....

Active Ingredients: Aconitum napellus 9X; Argentum Nitricum 8X; Arsenicum Album 9X; Aurum Metallicum 8X; Gelsemium sempervirens 8X, 30X; Hyoscyamus niger 6X, 12X; Ignatia amara 6X, 12X; Kali Carbonicum 12X, 30X; Moschus 12X; Natrum Muriaticum 6X, 12X, 30X; and Piper methysticum 3X, 6X, 12X, 30X. Other Ingredients: Dextrose

Bexlan,

I have used homeopathic remedies all throughout my recovery process. Some of them worked some of them didn't. I used stress relief one and a host of other ones from my homeopathic doctor, including some Bach flower remedies. I had good results in helping heal my thyroid with some. Never had an adverse reaction. That's just my experience I know everyone is different. But they really are pretty much non-toxic for most people but of course benzo recovery I know is a different situation. Hugs!

LiveLife

Livelife thank you for replying to me...I see on this one I have they have wrote it relieves fear...

Guess it would be of help to you too...

Bexlan,

Thanks. I have tried some of the remedies that are ingredients in that stress relief one. I might look that up on Amazon and see. Hugs!

LiveLife