That Tongue Can Really Do Worse Damage to Us Benzo-Folk !! 🔥

[Jo...]

Weapon of Extermination, Massacre, Carnage, Annihilation, Filth, Wickedness, Abuse, Betrayal, Elimination, Eradication, Loss, Shame, Shattering, Murder, Slaughter, Subversion, Undoing, Wreckage, Assasination, Discord, Envy, Confusion, Fear, Doubt, Evil, Invalidation, Downfall, Burning, Destruction, Torture, Grief, Crashing, Worry, Offenses, Ruining, Disrupting, Rotting, Punishment, Havoc, Extinguishing, Destructive, End, Death…

… OR LIFE !!

Job 16:1-7  Then Job answered and said, I have heard many such things: miserable comforters are ye all.  Shall vain words have an end ? …or what emboldeneth thee that thou answerest ?  I also could speak as ye do: if your soul were in my soul's stead, I could heap up words against you, and shake mine head at you.  But I would strengthen you with my mouth, and the moving of my lips should asswage your grief.  Though I speak, my grief is not asswaged: and though I forbear, what am I eased ?  But now he hath made me weary: thou hast made desolate all my company.

Isaiah 45:24  Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

At the end of Job’s “day of trouble” … it ended up being Job’s friends who were ashamed… because they had wrong spirits and were not “speaking that which was right” about God.  This kindled God’s anger towards them… and Job, the one who they tried to shame… was the one that saved them from being destroyed by God by Job’s obedient prayers to God.  Job “had cause” for ways he might have transgressed during his day of trouble… because he was afflicted so greatly and suffering inexplicably in ways that no one but God knew about.  Suffering Job was waiting on God while his self righteous friends judged him falsely because they didn’t understand the actual depths of what he was really suffering.  If they did… they would have continued to pity him as in the beginning seven days of Job’s trouble.  Also… his friends ceased to pity (have compassion on) him because they “forsook the fear” of the Almighty.  Reminds me of Cain… who seemingly had no fear if God when he said, “Am I my brother’s keeper ?” directly to God Almighty.

Job 6:14  To him that is afflicted pity should be shewed from his friend; but he forsaketh the fear of the Almighty.

The account of Job can teach us that when people compare themselves to one another… they look only on outward appearance… but God’s son is the only person we ought to be comparing ourselves with… as he is the only one who actually sees the heart… and to what degree of suffering one might be experiencing.  It is Jesus who is “touched by the feeling of our infirmities.”  It is Jesus who sticks CLOSER THAN A BROTHER (closer than any human in earth)… and bears our burdens.

Psalm  25:1-3  A Psalm of David. Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.  O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.  Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.

Hebrews 4:15  For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Isaiah 63:8-9  For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour.  In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

The tongue is “set on fire” by the spiritual condition of hell.  Just as the spiritual condition of hell causes people to “weep and wail and gnash their teeth”… is yet another form of the tongue being ablaze by this condition.

James 3:6  And the tongue is a fire, a world of INIQUITY so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

* Among the members of the body (of Christ)

Notice the word “iniquity ?”  When iniquity abounds… the love of many grows cold… and the tongue is a world of iniquity… thus it is causing love to grow cold.  This little spark from one single person in the hell condition… defiles “the whole body.”  I believe that means not only does it defile the person’s body who spoke the spark… but also it ends up affecting the entire body of Christ in one way or another.

Mat mthew 24:12-13  And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Mat 24:13  But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

When the tongue is “set on fire”… it weeps and wails and gnashes it’s teeth on people causing great pain, affliction, damage, and destruction.

Psalm 35:16  With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.

Psalm 73:9  They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth. (gnashing on people)

Acts 7:54  When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.

NOTE:  While doing this study… I noticed that Acts 7:54 in other newer bible translations doesn’t say “gnashed on him with their teeth.”…. but rather “shook their fists at him in rage.”  Shaking fists in a rage and striking people with the fists is called “buffeting.”. The newer translations didn’t even get the actual meaning of the word right.

Matthew 26:67  Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands,

Clearly the newer translations purposefully avoided using the words “gnashed on him with their teeth” to defend their false belief n interpretaion that the suffering in hell takes place after death and not in this life.  The scriptures in the King James bible are clear.  Hell is a spiritual condition WHILE ALIVE in this life… but rather spiritually dead… not physically dead.

When righteous people speak… wicked people get cut to the heart.

GNASH, v.t. nash. To strike the teeth together, as in anger or pain; as, to gnash the teeth in rage.

GNASH, v.i. nash. To grind the teeth.

He shall gnash with his teeth and melt away. Psa 112.

1. To rage even to collision with the teeth; to growl.

They gnashed on me with their teeth. Psa 35.

To gnash on someone with the teeth… is an expression of rage and hate and anger… using the mouth and teeth… and/or the words that proceed out of the mouth.

Lamentations 2:16  All thine enemies have opened their mouth against thee: they hiss and gnash the teeth: they say, We have swallowed her up: certainly this is the day that we looked for; we have found, we have seen it.

This is an anger expressed specifically and usually against God’s people who are striving to be more righteous.

For example, the religious leaders of the day envied and hated Jesus because Jesus’ deeds were righteous and theirs were evil.  In fact they all made that manifestation obvious when they preferred the murderer be spared instead of Jesus.  The murderers wanted the murderer to go free.

Matthew 27:17-22  Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?  For he knew that for envy they had delivered him.  When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.  But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.  The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas.  Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.

Matthew 5:11  Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

2 Timothy 3:12  Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Psalm 112:1-10  Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.  His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.  Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.  Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.  A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.  Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.  He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.  His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.  He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.  The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.

1 Corinthians 4:3-7  But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.  For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.  Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.  And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.  For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it ?

Cain’s tongue was “on fire.”  It caused him to speak evil to his brother and to God.  He spoke this evil from his heart because his deeds were evil and his brother’s deeds were righteous.  He hated his brother.

1 John 3:12  Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

This evil envy is the same thing (in a sense) that got Jesus mauled more than any other man… and nailed to a cross.  The religious world (Hell #2)…surrounding Jesus during his ministry… envied him and hated him.

Jonah found out what this hell was like, also… when he rebelled against God.

Jonah 2:2  And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.

So contrary to popular belief n opinion… hell DOES have exit signs !!

Jonah 2:10  And the LORD spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land.

Trouble with Jonah… was after God spared his very life… and after he finally obeyed God… he still remained angry and bitter !!  Anger and bitterness serve one purpose:  to satisfy the flesh.  Remember… all it takes is a spark from someone in the condition of hell who has a “root of bitterness” to DEFILE MANY with their tongue.

Hebrews 12:15  Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby MANY be defiled;

That means… according to God… it is impossible to defile just one person with our tongue.  Seems like it’s the same thing with blessings also.  When one gets blessed… it is for the benefit of MANY.

Genesis 50:20  But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.

Romans 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Notice how with Job and Joseph… and many others… God used the person suffering all the worst troubles to help n save the very people who either caused the trouble… or who made it worse.  Joseph is the best type and shadow of Jesus in the old testament.

The key to keeping our tongues from sparking n setting the entire forrest of trees on fire… is to try to love others as Jesus has loved us.  When we try to see others as Jesus sees n loves us… we are filled with love and compassion and this leaves no more room for the bad stuff in our hearts as our love is perfected… more n more over time… we have less and less fear n anger to deal with and eventually… we become more n more like Jesus who loved us all and gave himself for us all while we were completely ungodly and sinful.  Jesus wants us to love one another in like manner !!

Isaiah Chapter 53

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD reveal ?  For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.  He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.  Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.  But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.  All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.  He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet HE OPENED NOT HIS MOUTH: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.  He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.  And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.  Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.  He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.  Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Perhaps th most relevant words to this topic are:

“HE OPENED NOT HIS MOUTH”

One of my favorite helpers for my tongue is realizing that if I “offend not in word” I am BEING PERFECT: (God’s perfection not man’s)and if I ever get to the point where I NEVER offend in word… that would mean that I would be an OVERCOMER LIKE JESUS !!

James 3:2  For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

A PERFECT MAN is an OVERCOMER !!

Revelation 3:5  He that OVERCOMETH, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

… and he no longer offends in word because HIS SPIRIT has been MADE PERFECT.  His spirit is right… and therefore he doesn’t offend God or others !!

Hebrews 12:23  To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the SPIRITS of just men MADE PERFECT.

PERFECTION is not like MAN’s perfection !!  It is a condition of the mind [heart] and spirit.

Psalm 51:8-12  Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.  Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.  Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.  Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Luk 9:54-56  And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did.  But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.  For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

God will join us in our efforts to maintain a right spirit and will help us overcome… the things that come out of our mouths that should not be.

Matthew 15:18  But those things which proceed OUT OF THE MOUTH come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

Mat 15:19  For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies

"But, God's son is the only one we should be comparing ourselves with."  I agree with that statement.  We should always strive to be and act like Jesus. 

"But, God's son is the only one we should be comparing ourselves with."  I agree with that statement.  We should always strive to be and act like Jesus.

Excellent point !!  Wow.  ❤️‍🩹

I want to be like Jesus.  He's my superhero.  He was so highly evolved that nothing could make him sick.  He could protect himself supernaturally from all diseases.  He healed lepers and never caught it because he has, and had while walking this earth, a supernatural aura around him protecting him from evil.