Month 45+ healed

[Me...]

I don’t feel like writing a huge success story. I thought I would. I thought I would be so excited to write this once I was better but honestly I don’t want to relive the nightmare

I’m traumatized

And shaken up

But other than that, I’m healed.

Caffeine makes me edgy

I don’t drink alcohol

And I haven’t tried any meds (so idk what they’d do to me)

But I haven’t had any symptoms for months.

I’ve had little blips where it’s like “oh gosh I remember this” like during my period or something

But otherwise yeah I’m back to normal life

I can’t guarantee I’ll respond to messages or this post

But you can go back and read my old posts

It was bad.

I’m a twitch streamer now. I go shopping for fun. I take my kids to the playground. I can drive just fine. I can eat whatever. Im back.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I always remember you seeing your icon.

I get it. I hope you have a wonderful life.

Much Love to you and your family ❤️‍🩹

HopeFull01

Aww, Meganz, we get it so don't sweat not having some sort of ideally written success story.  I'm just so happy that you are doing well, living life, and putting all of this in your rearview mirror.  That's a success!  :smitten:

This is quite inspirational indeed ! I've followed you since the day I started on the BB forum. I've been on this forum about 16 months.

I saw all your ups & downs during that time-frame. To see you healed & move on after how rough it was for you is HUGE.

Enjoy dear! So happy for you!!!!  :smitten:

- Miss Fortitude

• Like 1

This made me cry tears of joy! I've gone through a part of your journey with you.

I can't even articulate how inspirational this is!  It's because I know you, we've shared a part of this journey together so it's different.

I've read about other people's healing: Dr Jenn, Michael Priebe, Baylissa, etc etc etc . I've read many success stories on this forum from people I don't know, but it's not the same. To watch someone you've been "in the trenches with" at the same time heal.... It makes me realize with a more intense belief that we do indeed heal from this and move on. It feels more real. More "crystal clear". It's even more inspiring. I feel it in my heart & soul.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

This made me cry tears of joy! I've gone through a part of your journey with you.

I can't even articulate how inspirational this is!  It's because I know you, we've shared a part of this journey together so it's different.

I've read about other people's healing: Dr Jenn, Michael Priebe, Baylissa, etc etc etc . I've read many success stories on this forum from people I don't know, but it's not the same. To watch someone you've been "in the trenches with" at the same time heal.... It makes me realize with a more intense belief that we do indeed heal from this and move on. It feels more real. More "crystal clear". It's even more inspiring. I feel it in my heart & soul.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Beautiful x

When my time comes to report "healed", it'll be a lot like your report Meganz.  So traumatised by it, don't won't to relive it. 

So long as I can say "I'm back" in conclusion, I'll be a very happy girl indeed.  8)

So very happy for you Meganz.  True.  :smitten:

Dee x

• 2 weeks later...
Great to read. You feel healed at last and doing normal things. The simple pleasures we take for granted and long for most, are back for you .  I can fully understand you don’t want to revisit the old traumas but so glad you have taken time to say that life is good again, still got waters to test,  but time will work it’s magic. Enjoy your well deserved  freedom .. Jen

• 3 weeks later...

Aw man! I haven't been here as much so somehow I missed this till now!

Really glad you posted this. Its like you had this accelerated healing this last year...I remember your posts from when I first came on here like 18 months ago and wow the change in you from just then - but your journey has been so much longer than that.

You've helped me so much and I am grateful. Always loved our interactions on here.

going to miss your "what the actual f- " comments lol

You don't need to write some long dramatic recovery story...just knowing you are healed is testimony enough!

So very happy for you!  :smitten: :smitten:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I know now why people who have healed don’t respond to all the comments. I’ve been busy with life!

Things are going great. Honestly they continue to get better

Would you consider you had DPDR during your healing?

Sometimes it pops back up for a few seconds. Mostly after coffee or stress. Maybe for a blip of a minute