Author Topic: Mutiple Tapers/long haulers/high dosages  (Read 12129 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Mutiple Tapers/long haulers/high dosages
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2021, 01:11:26 am »
Hi, How is everyone doing?

[...], your reply means a lot to me.  Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my history, my blog and giving your honest opinion.  You are 1000% correct, I have not stabilized since the detox.  When I started to get a little betterment and some hint toward stability happening, I started tapering.  It helps a lot to hear about your experience, but Iím so sorry you had to go through a CT.  They are so so awful.  I feel like itís true, once a CT (or multiples) the CNS is so in need of as much stabilization as it can get.  Then, we can move forward with care.   It gives me hope that you did get stabilized in a year.  Functionality is so important, I just took all the wrong advice of ďjust get off the drugĒ and had no idea what this could be like and for so long. 

Congratulations on how far youíve come, what a milestone you are at.  You must be thrilled to be so low in dose from where you were!  No doubt that itís been difficult, I can certainly empathize.   Itís so nice to be able to relate and have someone understand how it is tapering on a CT and crashed nervous system.  I simply donít relate to many because of this, so it makes me feel like something is wrong with me.  So, thank you again for relating,  I do hope you are maintaining a level of function and quality of life.  I think that can make a world of difference for us.  All of us! 

Ok so, I have an appointment with this benzo wise doc on Weds.  Iím really scared to make any moves, but something has got to give in some way.  This weekend was another rage episode from my partner, and the threats.  So I must try to do something to get some basic functioning back.  I hope itís not too late, even if it does take some time.  Iím like rabbit frozen in headlights in this environment.

We will see what this doctor suggests.  Iíve not left the house in so long, but this is important and must be done.  Iíll let you know what he suggests.  You all may have some grounded ideas about it.  I would love to somehow get off the [...] and back to K but Iím worried it would be hard.  But, it would be so awesome if it worked out. 

[...], thank you for giving your opinion and support.  Thank you both for caring!  It means so much!

Big Love,

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2021, 01:19:20 am »
[...],

I am sure [...] will respond as soon as she gets a chance. I just want to say good luck with your doctor appointment on Wed. I hope it helps you.

Hope this Monday has been kind to you. Take Care,

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2021, 01:25:21 am »
Thank you, [...]!  You are so kind.
I hope today has been kind to you, as well. 

How are you doing?

Hugs,

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2021, 03:47:10 am »
Hi, How is everyone doing?

[...], your reply means a lot to me.  Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my history, my blog and giving your honest opinion.  You are 1000% correct, I have not stabilized since the detox.  When I started to get a little betterment and some hint toward stability happening, I started tapering.  It helps a lot to hear about your experience, but Iím so sorry you had to go through a CT.  They are so so awful.  I feel like itís true, once a CT (or multiples) the CNS is so in need of as much stabilization as it can get.  Then, we can move forward with care.   It gives me hope that you did get stabilized in a year.  Functionality is so important, I just took all the wrong advice of ďjust get off the drugĒ and had no idea what this could be like and for so long. 

Congratulations on how far youíve come, what a milestone you are at.  You must be thrilled to be so low in dose from where you were!  No doubt that itís been difficult, I can certainly empathize.   Itís so nice to be able to relate and have someone understand how it is tapering on a CT and crashed nervous system.  I simply donít relate to many because of this, so it makes me feel like something is wrong with me.  So, thank you again for relating,  I do hope you are maintaining a level of function and quality of life.  I think that can make a world of difference for us.  All of us! 

Ok so, I have an appointment with this benzo wise doc on Weds.  Iím really scared to make any moves, but something has got to give in some way.  This weekend was another rage episode from my partner, and the threats.  So I must try to do something to get some basic functioning back.  I hope itís not too late, even if it does take some time.  Iím like rabbit frozen in headlights in this environment.

We will see what this doctor suggests.  Iíve not left the house in so long, but this is important and must be done.  Iíll let you know what he suggests.  You all may have some grounded ideas about it.  I would love to somehow get off the [...] and back to K but Iím worried it would be hard.  But, it would be so awesome if it worked out. 

[...], thank you for giving your opinion and support.  Thank you both for caring!  It means so much!

Big Love,

[...]

Hi [...],
Wow - that is so great that you have a doctors appointment Wednesday!  Just 2 days away and I hope and pray the doc will give you some good advice and will help you!  You deserve it! 

I agree that a CT messes with our CNS so bad and it really sensitizes us to alot of things.  It did for me, it was hell and I can relate to the hell you in right now.  My heart goes out to you! 

I did stabilize in a year or so but I also want you to know that while that was happening, I was already getting better.  I was able to do things that I could not do when I was so sick and so many of the things that happened when I was in severe withdrawal from the CT, like being allergic to everything even my own clothes, the panic attacks, and so many other horrible symptoms I was having got better and as a matter of fact, I have not had a panic attack since I started tapering. I had never had them before the CT and they were constant and a everyday, hours at a time things.  I started being able to function even before I was completely stable.  There is hope in that.  You don't have to wait to be completely stable to start feeling better.  Thank goodness.  I do have what I call anxiety attacks sometimes but they are not the same as a panic attack and I had always had that before the CT.

Yes, I definitely relate to the CT and CNS problems.  I hear you and understand and certainly feel for you!  I am glad my relating made you feel better about your situation.

[...] - I promise you, it is not too late for you!  You still have breathe in your body so therefore it is not too late!  That is how I feel about it.  I believe that you are going to get better, get stable and when you are ready, taper in a slow and safe way!  We are here for you.  Do not feel alone or feel hopeless.  We can do this together.  All of us here are here to support you and encourage you!!!

I hope that you will be able to go back to the K too since you say that was better for you.  That is another thing - crossing over to [...] is not for everyone!  Some people do not do well on [...] and it sounds like you may be one of those people.  It may be hard to go back to K but I would not think it would be harder than what you are going through now. There is also the positive side that it might not be hard.   :)

In my opinion, I would just be honest with the doctor and tell them how you feel, what you have gone through and it may be a good idea if you are comfortable with it, to share with them that you have a support system here with people going through what you are.

I wish you good luck and look forward to hearing how things went and how you are feeling.

Take care of yourself.  Remember - you are not alone.

Hugs and prayers,
[...]  :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2021, 04:40:36 pm »
Hi [...] - I hope today goes well for you!  You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Hugs,
[...]  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2021, 08:27:20 pm »
[...],

Thank you so much!  So kind of you to remember and think of me!  Iím shakiní in my boots over here.  Sorry I havenít been able to respond, but I thank you so much for your kindness and support!  Youíve given me hope that there is a way out of the big, black hole Iíve accidentally dug myself into.  Iíll let you know what the doc says. 

How are you feeling? 
You are in my thoughts and prayers 🙏🏻❤️

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2021, 09:31:52 pm »
[...],

Thank you so much!  So kind of you to remember and think of me!  Iím shakiní in my boots over here.  Sorry I havenít been able to respond, but I thank you so much for your kindness and support!  Youíve given me hope that there is a way out of the big, black hole Iíve accidentally dug myself into.  Iíll let you know what the doc says. 

How are you feeling? 
You are in my thoughts and prayers 🙏🏻❤️

[...]

Hi [...] - You are very welcome!! I am in your corner and you are in my thoughts and prayers!  You do not have anything to be sorry for.  You are doing what you can and I understand that!  If I have given you hope, then I have done what I am supposed to do as a caring, supportive and loving person! I am giving to you what has been given to me.  I am not unique as everything I have learned has been taught to me by other caring, supportive, loving people on BB.  I believe 100% that there is a way out for you and you are taking the first step today.  Again, what happened to you is NOT your fault! 

I look forward to hearing how things went today and know I am with you in spirit.

I am feeling better today and knowing you are taking care of you - makes me feel better!!!

Hugs and love to you!!!

[...]  :hug: :hug: :hug: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2021, 11:06:21 pm »
Hi [...],

I am very curious to hear what your doctor said and see how you feel about it. Hang in there! It's going to get better.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2021, 01:19:47 am »
I am back here with a different name because I was ashamed of my failure to stay off after 5 yearsÖ

[Buddie]

« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2021, 04:56:25 pm »
Hi Sand,

I was looking at your signature and I can't tell if you just CT or not? You say you're back on after 5 years. What dose are you on and are you planning to taper? We're here for you no matter what. I don't know your old username or who you are but I am glad you posted.

I hope you have a great rest of your day,

[...]