Hopeful past stories

[Me...]

Hey all,

I am not great at going through every success story. So I thought we could create a thread and discuss some recent successes that we’ve seen lately in brief summary...

For example and I’ll start.

On Baylissa’s site she talks about a woman who went back into acute in month 35. Then was completely healed by month 41......

Or baylissa herself who went back into acute right before healing at the 2 year mark.

On baylissas site a dr who had severe insomnia sleeping 0-2/3 hrs for months and months and now she sleeps 8 hours plus. It gives me hope x I read it every day.

I love this thread!

On this site there is a chap who healed after 7 years of use. Just after two years of healing. 

On this site, Eastcoast (Annie) healed after decades of benzo use.  She is super positive & supportive & keeps reminding me that I will heal. 

On Baylissa’s site there is a chap who was protracted. He was admitted into psychiatric hospitals a couple of times. He was polydrugged.  He had to live bank in with his mum & his symptoms were horrid.. he healed & is living a normal, healthy fulfilling life,

• 3 weeks later...

One lady in a benzo podcast said that she spoke with many people in wd and none of them had worst symptoms than hers.

She healed completely.

I also have bad symptoms but I can't confidently claim that I am the worst. Her confidence give me hope