What Spirit Animal best describes you

[La...]

Poor turtle. They say to not fight your symptoms but embrace them. So on your back you're in perfect position to break dance......~~plays Shay 1980's music

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

• [tr...]

I remember wearing leg warmers and jogging suits. Head bands and wrist bands like I'm a tennis player. Boom box on the porch. Neighbors having break dancing contest on the sidewalks. Snow cones & white sneakers with the stripes on the side. We wore leotards in public. Everyone walked around dressed like Cindy Lauper or Madonna. Beads around our neck. Bed head hairdos  :laugh: those were some fun days! The 70's 80's & 90's....

What was it like in Australia back then? What did you wear

Haha! I just remember bike pants and teasing our fringes. Glitter hair gel, leg warmers. I was obsessed with nkotb. I had a pen pal in Sutherland Oregon snd she would send me all this cool nkotb stuff we couldn’t get here. Listening to take 40 australia and taping all my favourite songs on cassette

I was a big fan of new kids on the block. Please don't go girl....loved that song. Yes cassettes! I bet your friends were jealous that you had nkotb things  :laugh: I have a huge music collection. That's where my sons get their love for music from...me. I'm a super mega big Michael Jackson fan. I have his magazines from the 80's, albums, glove, rare photo biography book, shirts, posters, etc etc

Skating on roller skates was a big thing here. We lived at the skating rink. Skating contests too. Was awesome times. Do you still have your leg warmers?

Is "roadkill" a spirit animal..because thats who I am today.

I'm having side effects from an antiviral I've had to take recently. It caught up with me today and I feel like crap.  :(

Am sorry Trina. You poor dear. Forgive me for laughing at " roadkill". Too funny. I hope you feel better. Try to rest & increase your water intake. In the meantime here's a hug  :hug:

Heck no!!!!! In Louisiana we put roadkill in a pot....if it's fresh  :laugh:

Correction some louisianans do that. If you eat food at their house, 9/10 chance it's roadkill gumbo

I dunno...if its a fresh hit on a deer I say its fair game for venison steaks..... :laugh:

Sorry Shayna..we're quite a pair..thank goodness we have ladyden's trivia to distract us:)

Or frustrate us..

Yes people eat fresh roadkill. Not me...count me out.

Shay you're not dumb. Not at all. I'm glad we have fun with the trivia. Trina is right about it being a fun distraction.

I hope you both are doing better today. Virtual hugs

Okay my inner otter is back today:)

I love that I get to meet people from all over the globe on here..Shayna didn't know you were down under! And now I know LadyDen is in Louisiana...

I grew up in Canada but moved to US 15 years ago. Im in a northern state:)

Yes I like that too Trina x I started a thread to see where everyone is but no one commented, guess people are scared of sharing info, that’s ok. Yes I’m in aus. I have a bucket list planned to drive from Monterey to Astoria because of my love of big little lies and the goonies  :laugh:

I love the goonies movie. Yes I'm from Louisiana but recently moved to SC. Canada is one of the places I want to visit. Trina tell me what it's like.

Today I'm still a tiger but it's not my mouth growling. It's my tummy. It sounds angry today! Last time it acted like that was in acute phase.

Shay are you still a turtle?