Seeing friends

[61...]

[61...]

It been over a year ( closer to 2) of not seeing my friends and thinking I would never be able to do anything with them again... I finally hung out with them last night.  They were so accommodating to make sure I wasn’t feeling too anxious or overwhelmed. We sat on a patio at a restaurant for 3 hours. They had some mixed drinks and I had some Dr Pepper! Almost felt like Forrest Gump after all the refills 😂

It was nice to feel a little normal again🙌🏻 So for anyone Worried that this day will never come, it really does. Start small. 3 hrs was just the perfect amount of time for me.

What a great way to start my day, thanks so much for letting us know you dipped your toe into normal life last night.  It sounds like that Dr Pepper didn't cause you any sugar issues so that's a big plus too.  I hope you continue to make progress reclaiming your old life.  :smitten:

It's important to celebrate these healing milestones!

You have wonderfully supportive friends, how nice to get a glimpse of your future life of wellness.

pianogirl  :smitten:

[61...]
I love how uplifting everyone is when someone is celebrating something on here! Thank you so much for your support💕 I just love BB!