Benzo The Bucking Devil (Positive Thoughts by Banana Man)

[Ba...]

Benzo The Bucking Devil

I want all you doubters to keep holding on to your sanity and higher self. You will get better, you just need to hang on just that little bit longer. Keep holding on and ride that bucking horse, don’t you dare let go. I’ve been riding it upside down, being kicked in the head and body all over, it hurts, it hurts like hell, but I’m not letting go, if I can ride it out, you can too. Never ever give in. Stay strong and the bucking will ease a little and eventually you’ll have it under control. It will ease off, you just can’t be sure when, that’s why you must ride it out till the end, if you let go, it could be just before you’ve tamed this mother of a bucking  bronco. Just a little bit longer and you will succeed, you will win, you will get better, you will heal, you will recover, you will eventually be completely fixed and you’ll never have to tame that horse again, cus once she’s broke, that’s it. You can step off and go live your life in absolute peace. Hold on to the reins of hope all of the time, never ever let go or give in.

Another Original By...Banana Man the Superhero!