Help with Taper Schedule?

[TE...]

I don't know or remember how I did this between January and May of 2018, but somehow I was able to taper off 4 mg. Valium/day ... and to do so with relative ease (and great determination) over that 4-month period.

Is there anyone who'd be willing to assist with an Excel spreadsheet schedule on repeating the same? After six months in the "free and clear" zone, I've been back on Valium for a year now, 6 mg. a day, and am now down to 4 mg. Suspension in water seems to have worked for me, but if you recommend milk, of course, I can make that change.

I just can't think ... and can't imagine how long this is going to take. 1 mL a day is 300 days to get down to zero. Can I not go faster than this? I believe, previously, I was removing 10 mL a week. Can anyone help?

Grateful!

Temmie

I don't know or remember how I did this between January and May of 2018, but somehow I was able to taper off 4 mg. Valium/day ... and to do so with relative ease (and great determination) over that 4-month period.

Is there anyone who'd be willing to assist with an Excel spreadsheet schedule on repeating the same? After six months in the "free and clear" zone, I've been back on Valium for a year now, 6 mg. a day, and am now down to 4 mg. Suspension in water seems to have worked for me, but if you recommend milk, of course, I can make that change.

I just can't think ... and can't imagine how long this is going to take. 1 mL a day is 300 days to get down to zero. Can I not go faster than this? I believe, previously, I was removing 10 mL a week. Can anyone help?

Grateful!

Temmie

If you want to try the same thing (reducing 4mg in 4 months) you would reduce 1mg a month.

This is one way to reduce 1mg a month:

1- Put 4mg tablets in 40ml milk (1ml=.10mg)

2 - Remove .33ml everyday

Day 1 - 40.00ml (4mg)

Day 2 - 39.67ml (3.97mg)

Day 3 - 39.34ml (3.94mg)

Day 4 - 39.01ml (3.90mg)

Day 5 - 38.68ml (3.87mg)

etc.

Sorry All, can't quite remember the ins-and-outs of how to post, find posts, thank people for responses to posts, etc.

Appreciate the links. Don't know how to write and thank you personally. <3