Builder, a couple questions please

[Ma...]

I have started the Liquid Diazapam, just starting slow with the .80 of my 8.80 mg total.  I have been

stuck right around here for several months.  I know from reading your signature and past posts, you were getting stuck around here too.  How did you decide the amount you were going to switch over each time from there?  I so want to move past this spot, but don't want want to screw myself either.

My husband keeps saying it's all Diazapam.  Am I over thinking this?  Mary

I have started the Liquid Diazapam, just starting slow with the .80 of my 8.80 mg total.  I have been

stuck right around here for several months.  I know from reading your signature and past posts, you were getting stuck around here too.  How did you decide the amount you were going to switch over each time from there?  I so want to move past this spot, but don't want want to screw myself either.

My husband keeps saying it's all Diazapam.  Am I over thinking this?   Mary

Your husband is right, and you're overthinking this. ;)

I will confess, like many others here, I was scared into thinking that you somehow had to "adjust" to liquid.  I understand now there is absolutely no logical, medical, physiological, pharmaceutical, etc reason  why is makes any difference.

How is dissolving a tablet in a glass of water ad drinking it any different from swallowing a tablet, then chasing it with a glass of water?

When you swallow a tablet, its liquid within seconds o hitting your stomach anyway.

Your husband is right, and you're overthinking this.  ;)

I will confess, like many others here, I was scared into thinking that you somehow had to "adjust" to liquid.  I understand now there is absolutely no logical, medical, physiological, pharmaceutical, etc reason  why is makes any difference.

How is dissolving a tablet in a glass of water ad drinking it any different from swallowing a tablet, then chasing it with a glass of water?

When you swallow a tablet, its liquid within seconds o hitting your stomach anyway.

Thanks, I think I am feeling alittle vulnerable and needed some reassurance, appreciate it  :)

Thanks, I think I am feeling alittle vulnerable and needed some reassurance, appreciate it  :)

And that's normal.  As I said even I was over cautious.  Even when Jana Hill on the old BDR board (who was the REAL liquid taper guru) told me there would be no problem, I was still intimidated by the stories I read here on BB.

And that's normal.  As I said even I was over cautious.  Even when Jana Hill on the old BDR board (who was the REAL liquid taper guru) told me there would be no problem, I was still intimidated by the stories I read here on BB.

I loved her, wish she would come back to help to, read all her old posts too.  :D. Ok, will calm down , at least try  :laugh:

I loved her, wish she would come back to help to, read all her old posts too.  :D. Ok, will calm down , at least try  :laugh:

Oh, I was thinking Jana Bean, didn't know Jana Hill.  Would have loved to read her posts though  :)