Help with a Valium taper plan

[...]

Hi

I need help with a taper plan please.i hope this is the right place to post. If not forgive me.  I’m in severe tolerance for years now on 5mg of V. I’ve read many posts here but my brain is not working well. I’m on 5 mg Valium and need help with a taper. I’d like to do 10% a month but on a daily low dose reduction for as little effects as possible. asked my dr for liquid v and she shut me down. I’m on my own so you’re help is much appreciated. I’m home bound and have many many sx

I’ve tried to understand the liquid  micro taper but it’s confusing. I don’t want to use alcohol. I think I read milk is ok. Not sure how to dissolve and how much to make or the calculation. Or if dry cutting is easier. Either way I’d appreciate any help. Builder once mentioned help with “home brew” 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Emm

Full fat homogeneous milk works well with Valium and will create an even and reliable emulsion. It is easy to do and you need few supplies.

1mL oral syringe

41LE607AHvL._SX522_.jpg

10mL oral syringe

41orf5-AlSL._SY450_.jpg

I use these jars, but you can use an old jam jar, just make sure the lid is seals well

71lPd1f1y0L._SX466_.jpg

If you need more info, as your post is from almost a week ago (sorry no one replied previously), post a reply and I can explain how I do it. I am on V and using milk.

Hi

I need help with a taper plan please.i hope this is the right place to post. If not forgive me.  I’m in severe tolerance for years now on 5mg of V. I’ve read many posts here but my brain is not working well. I’m on 5 mg Valium and need help with a taper. I’d like to do 10% a month but on a daily low dose reduction for as little effects as possible. asked my dr for liquid v and she shut me down. I’m on my own so you’re help is much appreciated. I’m home bound and have many many sx

I’ve tried to understand the liquid  micro taper but it’s confusing. I don’t want to use alcohol. I think I read milk is ok. Not sure how to dissolve and how much to make or the calculation. Or if dry cutting is easier. Either way I’d appreciate any help. Builder once mentioned help with “home brew” 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Emm

1)  There really is no reason to be confused,  its really a simple concept.  About the smallest measure you can make of a diazepam tablet is about .5mg  (1/4 of a 2mg tablet).  But by diluting your tablets into a liquid, you can easily measure down to .01( hundredth) of a milligram.  So you can make much tinier cuts.

2)  Milk will work, but there are a few limitations due to its perishability.  You will be limited to smaller batches, and transportability will be limited.  Or, if you don't want alcohol, the propylene glycol works just as well.  In either case, a solution of .1mg=1ml is usually the most convenient, as I really eliminates most of the math.  You just move the decimal to convert mgs to mls.

To do a 5 day supply of milk solution, dissolve 25mgs diazepam in 250mls milk.  To do a 10 day supply with PG, dissolve 50mg in 100mls PG, and add 400mls water.  Both will be a .1mg=1ml solution.

5mgs, 10%, 30 day plan:

5mg X 10% = .5mg

.5mg/30 days= .017mg/day (round up to .02mg/day)

Schedule:

5mg                  50ml

4.98mg            48.8ml

4.86mg            48.6ml

4.94mg            49.4ml

etc...

Just lower your dose by .2ml (.02mg) each day.  This plan works for both milk or PG.