I started my Microtaper - How long does it take for milk to dissolve? Builder?

[12...]

[12...]

I have to ask this question to make sure I'm not screwing up.

I have taperingstrips, and I'm at 3,3 mg Valium. (Pills: 1x 2 mg, 1x 1 mg, 1x 0,2 mg, 1x 0,1 mg)

I just take 3,2 mg, and leave the 0,1 mg.

I crush the 0,1 mg, add 50 ml whole milk, stir it a little bit with a spoon, then just take 5 ml out every day.

Now I'm reading here that people are waiting HOURS! to dissolve their pills in milk. I just do it for a few seconds.

Am I doing this correct? How long do I need to wait before everything is dissolved in the milk?

Another question: I see people talking about refrigerating. Why would that even be necessary? I just do this before going to bed in a few minutes, is that wrong?

Builder could you please answer me?

I crush the 0,1 mg, add 50 ml whole milk, stir it a little bit with a spoon, then just take 5 ml out every day.

1) Now I'm reading here that people are waiting HOURS! to dissolve their pills in milk. I just do it for a few seconds.

2) Another question: I see people talking about refrigerating. Why would that even be necessary? I just do this before going to bed in a few minutes, is that wrong?

Builder could you please answer me?

1)  Once the tablet begins to breakdown/deconstruct, the benzo is very quickly dissolved.  Folks that soak there tablets overnight do it for conveneince, or because they feel more confident about it.

2)  If you are using milk as a solvent, the only perishable ingredient is the milk itself.  Even if the milk soured, the benzo would still be stable and fully effective.  You only need to refrigerate a milk solution if you need to keep the milk from spoiling.

[12...]

Thank you so much!

And it didn't matter that there a big chunks of medication left right? Those are just fillers and such right?

Thank you so much!

And it didn't matter that there a big chunks of medication left right? Those are just fillers and such right?

Right, they are NOT "medication".  Only a tiny percentage of your tablets is actually diazepam.

I have taperingstrips, and I'm at 3,3 mg Valium. (Pills: 1x 2 mg, 1x 1 mg, 1x 0,2 mg, 1x 0,1 mg)

I crush the 0,1 mg, add 50 ml whole milk, stir it a little bit with a spoon, then just take 5 ml out every day. Bad preparation.

I just do it for a few seconds. Which is why it didn't work for you, as you mentioned in the other thread.

Am I doing this correct? How long do I need to wait before everything is dissolved in the milk? A few hours minimally, I do a full 24 hours overnight in the fridge.

Another question: I see people talking about refrigerating. Why would that even be necessary? I just do this before going to bed in a few minutes, is that wrong? Yes, bad preparation. Also, there should never be chunks in the v-milk emulsion. You will have residue on the inside of the glass jar, which is the binders and filler. Once you have removed your cut amount, you rinse the jar with water and drink, so there is nothing to worry about.

Answered some questions in bold above. HTH.

[12...]

I crush the 0,1 mg, add 50 ml whole milk, stir it a little bit with a spoon, then just take 5 ml out every day. Bad preparation.

I just do it for a few seconds. Which is why it didn't work for you, as you mentioned in the other thread.

Am I doing this correct? How long do I need to wait before everything is dissolved in the milk? A few hours minimally, I do a full 24 hours overnight in the fridge.

Another question: I see people talking about refrigerating. Why would that even be necessary? I just do this before going to bed in a few minutes, is that wrong? Yes, bad preparation. Also, there should never be chunks in the v-milk emulsion. You will have residue on the inside of the glass jar, which is the binders and filler. Once you have removed your cut amount, you rinse the jar with water and drink, so there is nothing to worry about.

Answered some questions in bold above. HTH.

Ah man, so many contradictory information from so many people  :sick::)

I appreciate your input!

But I have to ask you, is what I am doing now right?

I am doing this:

I have Valium pills of 2 mg, 1 mg, 0,5 mg, 0,2 mg and 0,1 mg.

I am now at 3,3 mg.

I crush 0,1 mg.

Add 1 ml Vodka. Wait a minute for the crushed pill to dissolve, then add 49 ml water.

I stir it with a spoon.

Take out 5 ml, so I have 45 ml. Drink that, and then take the other 3,2 mg.

Am I doing this correctly?