Builder Help Request: Measuring Cup?

[...]

Hi Builder,

Since switching to DLMT and slowing down considerably I have been feeling much better!  Thank you for helping me get started back in February.

My four daily Ativan doses are not equally distributed which seems to be working well for me.

I take 50% of my overall dose at night and 50% of my overall dose during the day divided by 3.  I have been combining tablets and liquid for the nighttime dose and all liquid for the day.  I have been making two separate containers of solution. I'm ready to switch to all liquid and want to make sure I have the correct process for using a measuring cup.

In the evening I would put my full 24 hour dose in a measuring cup and top the cup off with water.  Then drink 1/2 cup before bedtime.

For the daytime dose I would top the cup off again to one full cup. I would then drink 1/3 of a cup for each dose.

Is this correct?

Thanks for your help,

Luey

Hi Builder,

Since switching to DLMT and slowing down considerably I have been feeling much better!  Thank you for helping me get started back in February.

My four daily Ativan doses are not equally distributed which seems to be working well for me.

I take 50% of my overall dose at night and 50% of my overall dose during the day divided by 3.  I have been combining tablets and liquid for the nighttime dose and all liquid for the day.  I have been making two separate containers of solution. I'm ready to switch to all liquid and want to make sure I have the correct process for using a measuring cup.

In the evening I would put my full 24 hour dose in a measuring cup and top the cup off with water.  Then drink 1/2 cup before bedtime.

For the daytime dose I would top the cup off again to one full cup. I would then drink 1/3 of a cup for each dose.

Is this correct?

Thanks for your help,

Luey

That will work!

:thumbsup: