Valium solution 5ml mg Roxane West

[md...]

So I just got off the phone with Roxanne West war, the distributor of the Valium solution. They said they cannot confirm if the solution mixes evenly in water or not (which kind of freaks me out when with liquid titration) Do you think it’s safer to use the pills for liquid titration? I have been using the 5ml 5mg for over 2 months.

Thank you!

So I just got off the phone with Roxanne West war, the distributor of the Valium solution. They said they cannot confirm if the solution mixes evenly in water or not (which kind of freaks me out when with liquid titration) Do you think it’s safer to use the pills for liquid titration? I have been using the 5ml 5mg for over 2 months.

Thank you!

As I said on the other thread...

It does.  The label will even say "Dilute before using..."

Using pills to make your own solution is a fully satisfactory option, but if you have access to Rx liquid, that would always be my choice (and was in fact what I used for my taper).

If you've been using it for 2 months, why would you even consider changing??

Hi Builder,

Everyone I talk to says they used the tablets and when I called the distributor, they said that they would not advise the liquid titration as it may not be accurate? Freaked me out. You did a DLMT w

The liquid 5mg 5ml and never had an issue?

Thanks!

If you get the Rx 5ml=5mg solution, you can be 100% confidant that every ml of solution will contain exactly 1mg of diazepam.

That's a far greater level of precision than your tablets, which typically vary +/- 5% tablet to tablet.

Look, if you don't want to do a liquid taper, then don't.  You're obviously searching for reasons not to do it.

I tried doing C&H with tablets and it was always difficult, until it became impossible. Liquid was easy, and gave only occasional, minor sxs.

And you know, if you try it and don't think its working, then just back to tablets...no big deal.

I've been mixing it with water the way that Builder suggested, with a 9-1 ration of water and solution and had no problems in that regard.  I mix 20 mls of the liquid diazepam with 180 ml of water in a container, cover it, shake it up.  And use that to draw from to take my daily dose.  I give the closed container a shake or two every day before I take it just because it makes me feel better to do so.  I have experienced far less sxs than I did when I was cutting and holding for the last few milligrams.

As builder said, individual pills can vary a bit, so the mixed solution is actually more consistent.

Thanks for responses, I was nervous that the once Mixed with water and then after removing your daily  ml’s, that the remaining solution may not be correct in mg if it does not mix sufficiently in the water. From your feedbacks, it sounds like there had no problems with either of you through out your taper.

Thank you again!

Thanks for responses, I was nervous that the once Mixed with water and then after removing your daily  ml’s, that the remaining solution may not be correct in mg if it does not mix sufficiently in the water. From your feedbacks, it sounds like there had no problems with either of you through out your taper.

Thank you again!

A solution, by definition, is uniformly distributed.  Diluting it only changes the concentration ratio, it is still a solution, and is still uniformly distributed.

Is there a way to make a solution of the other Benzos? Rather than a suspension? Since it seems they cannot be purchased that way.

quiet

Is there a way to make a solution of the other Benzos? Rather than a suspension? Since it seems they cannot be purchased that way.

quiet

The common benzos, diazepam, lorazepam, alprozalam, amd clonazepam, can all be converted from tablets to a uniformly distributed solution following the same ratios and procedures:

1mg:2ml solvent*:8ml water.

* vodka (alcohol) or propylene glycol.

And in the US, there are Rx liquid available for diazepam, lorazepam, and alprozalam.

The 1mg:2ml solubility is lab-proven and widely published.