The Liquid Diazapam I ended up with

[Ma...]

Well, it tiuns out there is no Teva Liquid that can be had according to my pharmacist  :tickedoff:

And the old Hikma is going to not be manufactured anymore.  So of course, this has me a little nervous. What I ended up with, after pharmacist did some research, knowing I was withdrawing and needed consistency , was Sol Roxan.  He said from what he could find, this one seemed to have best chance of being available.  The only good thing, it was $27.00 , which really didn't matter, but needed something positive right then.

I wanted to think worse case scenario, but realized, I have no idea, this may be perfect liquid for me.  I had no idea if the other two would be good.  I am determined to cross slowly and hope for the best.

I still have my Teva pills if I don't do well. 

Everyone wish me luck.  Mary 🍀🍀🍀🍀

In the US, the primary mfgr of liquid V was Roxane Labs.  A few years ago, the formulation as acquired by West Labs, and even more recently I have seen info saying they are no longer the supplier.  But what ever brand-name you get it from, it is almost certainly the same thing.

I had the Roxane brand.  And there are probably 2 different formulas, the Diazepam Oral Solutiom (1mg=1ml) and the Diazepam Intensol (5mg=1ml)  Actually, either will work for tapering, but the 1mg=1ml is much better suited.

In the US, the primary mfgr of liquid V was Roxane Labs.  A few years ago, the formulation as acquired by West Labs, and even more recently I have seen info saying they are no longer the supplier.  But what ever brand-name you get it from, it is almost certainly the same thing.

I had the Roxane brand.  And there are probably 2 different formulas, the Diazepam Oral Solutiom (1mg=1ml) and the Diazepam Intensol (5mg=1ml)  Actually, either will work for tapering, but the 1mg=1ml is much better suited.

Oh thanks builder, you made me feel much better.  With what the Teva clon people are going through with generics, this was starting to worry me.  I was fighting it  :),  but that really helped.  Mary 💜

I just did some google research myself and was thinking about calling pharmacist.  However, now that builder has posted, I am just going to try and go with what I have.  I can't let myself get really anxious when I really don't know yet what Liquid would be best for me.  I truly don't have any idea and I maybe one of those people that don't notice the generic changes very much, that's what I am hoping.  I am going to cross slowly and am still holding awhile before beginning the cross.  Thanks for caring  :smitten: :smitten:  5588  ;)