Liquid question for titration please

[jo...]

Hi

Last time I tapered, I successfully and painlessley tapered off the last 6mg using homogenized milk.

This time, however I am now vegetarian and cannot bear the though of using homogenized milk as it's made from factory farmed cows, however i understand that homogenized milk is important to get an even distribution of valium in the milk.

I don't drink alcohol anymore, and don't want to use vodka because  :-[ the temptation to drink alcohol again, will be too much for me as I have had alcohol issues in the past and i'm on a pretty big dose.

I plan to do ashton style initially but I want to titrate, as I found ashton style too diffficult last time, no matter how small the cuts, and the daily smaller cuts were most smooth and painless.

Has anyone who has, or is, tapering valium, used any other liquid than homogenized milk painlessley and smoothly, all help appreciated, thanks.

Any fatty  emulsion will work.  Its the fat (lipids) that dissolves the benzo.

Almond milk, soy milk, etc work just as well.

And PG is a proven , widely used pharma solvent.

Hi Builder

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately the fatty emulsion has to have a fat content of at least 4% to dissolve the valium.

Soy milk does not have this amount of fat content.

Almond milk also has less than 4% fat content.

As for propylene glycol do you have instructions on how to use it, or can you point me to anywhere on this site, for example I need to know how much PG per MG valium, how to store the PG and valium water combo?

Sorry for all of the questions.

Thanks

Hi Builder

Unfortunately the fatty emulsion has to have a fat content of at least 4% to dissolve the valium.

As for propylene glycol do you have instructions on how to use it, or can you point me to anywhere on this site, for example I need to know how much PG per MG valium, how to store the PG and valium water combo?

Thanks

The procedure of PG is the same as vodka.  2ml PG for each 1mg of benzo, then dilute with 8mg water.

The ratio is 1mg:2ml:8ml.  For convenience, make a 10-14 day supply.  Best stored at room temp.

Do you have a link that gives that 4% requirement?  I have never heard that.

Hi Builder

Thanks

The procedure of PG is the same as vodka.  2ml PG for each 1mg of benzo, then dilute with 8mg water.

The ratio is 1mg:2ml:8ml.  For convenience, make a 10-14 day supply.  Best stored at room temp.

Do you have a link that gives that 4% requirement?  I have never heard that.

Sorry I don't have a link, it was from another forum that is now closed.

I have a cold flat so its difficult to keep at room temp, would it be a problem if it was kept in a cold flat?

Thanks

I have a cold flat so its difficult to keep at room temp, would it be a problem if it was kept in a cold flat?

Thanks

I never believe anything I read "on a forum" without any documentation.  And here is a statistic, with documentation:

Dairy milk is only 1% fat.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=dairy+milk+fat+content

Soy milk is 1.8%, and almond milk is 1.2%

The usual, accepted storage standards are 15C-30C (59F-86F).  Does your "cold flat" fall outside of those parameters?

Thanks

Flat doesnt fall out of those temperature parameters.

4% milk worked for me, semi skimmed 2% not enough fat to dissolve valium, only my view, i respect that you have different views and apprecite you trying to help me.

I never believe anything I read "on a forum" without any documentation.  And here is a statistic, with documentation:

Dairy milk is only 1% fat.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=dairy+milk+fat+content

Soy milk is 1.8%, and almond milk is 1.2%

The usual, accepted storage standards are 15C-30C (59F-86F).  Does your "cold flat" fall outside of those parameters?

Yes, you're correct. :thumbsup:

But it still falls short of this illusory "4%" requirement.

My real point is, there are well substantiated answer availiable, so do NOT rely in random posts on a message board.

Hi thanks for the link, in the UK its 4%, but im not titrating yet anyway, so i have plenty of time to make up my mind, in the meantime, thanks for your suggestions.

Yes, you're correct. :thumbsup:

But it still falls short of this illusory "4%" requirement.

My real point is, there are well substantiated answer availiable, so do NOT rely in random posts on a message board.