Builder need your advice

[te...]

As you know you help me with this liquid , I know you are very busy so I will refresh your memory .

I take  a 0.5 mg of Ativan and use 1 ml of vodka to dissolve it then add 49 ml of water . I make a new batch every day .

I have done well until I got to 22 mls I split that into 3 doses each day

I was dropping every other day by 0.03 and then I got stuck here at 22mls for 3 weeks symptoms  are no sleep and anxiety

Any suggestions ? Should I drop by less.  Or should I just keep going ?

Any suggestions would be helpful .

Thank you

Lisa

During even the most well-planned and careful taper, you can have some sxs.  And they may not even be benzo or taper related.

But I would certainly do a short hold (5-7 days) and if no improvement, an updose back to to last comfortable dose.  Then you might want to restart your taper a slightly slower pace.  (Just FYI, this is the exact procedure I followed at the one time I began to experience more than slight sxs.)

Thanks builder I have been holding 2 weeks some improvements but sleep still is difficult . How much slower should I go . Should I cut everyday other day ?

Thank you

Lisa

Thanks builder I have been holding 2 weeks some improvements but sleep still is difficult . How much slower should I go . Should I cut everyday other day ?

Thank you

Lisa

If sleep is the major issue, I would add a sleep aid, like doxylamine or dipenhydramine.  Sleep issues are an almost universal sxs during withdrawal, and unless its overwhelming, I would try address it with a sleep aid, and move forward with my taper.