Pills and liquid

[De...]

Hi,

I am just curious.  Why would someone do pills and liquid together?

Also,

I have always  take  my k in the morning for anxiety. I am wondering if i should split my dose. I feel shaky all the time. Im functional. I just wondered because other people do this. My dose is lower so does anyone think this would be a good thing to do. There is alot to this and i dont want to destroy myself any worse than i am. Thank you

Hi,

I am just curious.  Why would someone do pills and liquid together?

Also,

I have always  take  my k in the morning for anxiety. I am wondering if i should split my dose. I feel shaky all the time. Im functional. I just wondered because other people do this. My dose is lower so does anyone think this would be a good thing to do. There is alot to this and i dont want to destroy myself any worse than i am. Thank you

Mostly because folks have (unsubstantiated) fears of using liquid, so its a way of making a more gradual transition.

And if you use Rx liquid, there is a cost premium, and most insurance plans won't pay for the liquid.

FYI, I did a Rx liquid + tablet taper.  Knowing what I know know, I would have just switched to all liquid.