A blunder with my dosing. Need some help! Builder , anyone!

[Wo...]

Okay so I don’t know how I could have messed this up. I have .5mg pills and doing the 1:2:8 method...

I have in my notes 10pills = 5mg.. I also have that I did 20ml of alcohol 80 ml of water.

Looking through my notes more though and the most recent ones it looks like I have done (5) .5 mg pills, so 2.5mg with 10ml alcohol and 40ml water.

I think I tried to cut everything in half since my jar only holds 50ml and now wondering where I really stand in my dose since my mixture is 2.5mg:50ml...

I’m sort of wondering where I dosed since my notes are scattered a bit, and fell behind on my progress log. I’m nervous with this new batch I made up if I’m gonna be dosing way low or way high. My batch I made this time was 5pills 20ml of alcohol and 30ml of water. So even that isn’t even what’s on my notes. I’m really all over the place here .

So here I am dosed 1.48ml... from a vial that was 50ml with 5pills (.5mg each) 20ml alcohol 30ml water.. I can’t imagine me doing only 5 pills for my mixture from previous times. I’m getting more Klonopin today and will make a mixture that is 10pills 20 ml alcohol 30 ml water for 5mg=50ml.. will this be the correct batch from here on out. I think with my previous dose I may have updosed quite a bit?? Or taken less... although I believe it may have just been for this one day (hoping I didn’t make a previous jar like this ) does anyone know how to calculate what my dose is for today and where to get from here? Very lost :(

So here I am dosed 1.48ml... from a vial that was 50ml with 5pills (.5mg each) 20ml alcohol 30ml water.. I can’t imagine me doing only 5 pills for my mixture from previous times. I’m getting more Klonopin today and will make a mixture that is 10pills 20 ml alcohol 30 ml water for 5mg=50ml.. will this be the correct batch from here on out. I think with my previous dose I may have updosed quite a bit?? Or taken less... although I believe it may have just been for this one day (hoping I didn’t make a previous jar like this ) does anyone know how to calculate what my dose is for today and where to get from here? Very lost :(

10 X .5mg pills =5mg

5mg dissolved on 50ml liquid is .1mg per ml

Yes, that will be the correct batch.