if i use vodka water solvent...

[Ca...]

is it guaranteed to dissolve all my Lorazepam pill??  i mean, will it dissolve it all and disperse it evenly.  i neveer stabalized from my updose, but, i have to get off this med. it's hurting me , making me sick. it no longer works.  and, now i am even up to 3.75.    but, i am afraid to try another taper. i failed 2 times.  and my cns is not stable.  can i still taper, even with unstable cns.  (i havee no choicee, i have been waiting sincee feb to stabalize , ever since 3 day rehab) and i am not getting better.  tried to updose for 5 weeeks, no heelp.  the benoz just doesn't work on mee anymore.  but, my question is:  can i be guaranteed (after reading some of these posts)  that the ativan is being fully dissolveeed and evenly dispersed, so,  it's like one day i get a 1.0  dose, and otheer days, i fill syringe and only get say, maybe .90.    is that a possibility.  i need this to be as smooth as possible and accurate.    maybe i should try intensol again. :(  my body is prettty messed up. and i don't know what to do.  any advise, please.  and don't say to hold the dose i am at. i have been for 5 weeks and it's making matters worse, it's too much bad drug for my body.  making me physically sick.

is it guaranteed to dissolve all my Lorazepam pill?? 

No, it's guaranteed to dissolve all of the lorazepam!  And that's all that matters.  What happens to the inactive components (that are probably 99% or the "pill"), doesn't matter!  It will dissolve all to the lorazepam, and it will be uniformly distributed throughout the liquid.

Intensol?  IIRC, you tried to use the Intensol undiluted?  If that's correct, I can understand why the protocol failed.  And if that is NOT correct, I would certainly try to use the Rx lorazepam again.

Mandatory disclosure:  JMHO

No, it's guaranteed to dissolve all of the lorazepam!  And that's all that matters.  What happens to the inactive components (that are probably 99% or the "pill"), doesn't matter!  It will dissolve all to the lorazepam, and it will be uniformly distributed throughout the liquid.

Intensol?  IIRC, you tried to use the Intensol undiluted?  If that's correct, I can understand why the protocol failed.  And if that is NOT correct, I would certainly try to use the Rx lorazepam again.

how would i know how much water to use to dilutee it, pleasee?  i go see doc on th 20th.  and, i neeed to know. thankyou.

kindly.

how would i know how much water to use to dilutee it, pleasee?  i go see doc on th 20th.  and, i neeed to know. thankyou.

kindly.

Your lorazepam intensol is 2mg per ml.  If you dilute it 19:1 (19 ml water for each 1ml of intensol), you then have a very convenient, easy to use .1mg=1ml solution.