Sediments after dissolving pills

[en...]

I think this has been addressed, but I can’t find it. After dissolving my pills, I don’t have to worry about the sediments because the actual drug has been dissolved in the vodka/water solution and I don’t have to shake it either prior to drawing up my dose? Am I correct? Thanks!

I think this has been addressed, but I can’t find it. After dissolving my pills, I don’t have to worry about the sediments because the actual drug has been dissolved in the vodka/water solution and I don’t have to shake it either prior to drawing up my dose? Am I correct? Thanks!

The amount of benzo in a typical tablet is only a tiny percentage of the whole tablet.  With high potency benzo like K, its less than 1%.  So some of the other 99% of the tablet will probably also be soluble, but some if will not.  What you see settling out or floating are the inactive insoluble.  The benzo went into solution, and will remain in solution.  Additional shaking, stirring,etc, is not needed (although it can't hurt, if it makes you feel more comfortable)

The amount of benzo in a typical tablet is only a tiny percentage of the whole tablet.  With high potency benzo like K, its less than 1%.  So some of the other 99% of the tablet will probably also be soluble, but some if will not.  What you see settling out or floating are the inactive insoluble.  The benzo went into solution, and will remain in solution.  Additional shaking, stirring,etc, is not needed (although it can't hurt, if it makes you feel more comfortable)

Builder, what if you get a syringe full of fillers??  will you still be getting your correct dose?  and why did my solution i made yesterday taste "off" tonight.  it was made using only 3 pills and right amount of vodka and water. but, it tasted ok last night, tonight it was all dregs at bottom of jar.  and wheen i pulled up the 7 ml,  and put mouth, it tasted "off" i didn't even tastee the vodka.  do you think it spoiled overnight.  maybe jar was not as clean as i though?  and, if i got only the dregs and fillers, did i get my .75 dose?  thankyou, sir. (sorry to bother you).

Thank you.

Builder, what if you get a syringe full of fillers??  will you still be getting your correct dose?  and why did my solution i made yesterday taste "off" tonight.  it was made using only 3 pills and right amount of vodka and water. but, it tasted ok last night, tonight it was all dregs at bottom of jar.  and wheen i pulled up the 7 ml,  and put mouth, it tasted "off" i didn't even tastee the vodka.  do you think it spoiled overnight.  maybe jar was not as clean as i though?  and, if i got only the dregs and fillers, did i get my .75 dose?  thankyou, sir. (sorry to bother you).

It can't "spoil.  You hav 3 ingredients, benzo, vodka, and water.  None of them are perishable, and their shelf life ranges from years to infinity.  I would guess any off taste was the result of some prior product in the container, or contamination.  And in either case, the efficacy of the benzo will not be affected.

And a "syringe full of dregs" won't have any real effect on your dose.  Remember, they were part of the tablet that you had been taking.

It can't "spoil.  You hav 3 ingredients, benzo, vodka, and water.  None of them are perishable, and their shelf life ranges from years to infinity.  I would guess any off taste was the result of some prior product in the container, or contamination.  And in either case, the efficacy of the benzo will not be affected.

And a "syringe full of dregs" won't have any real effect on your dose.  Remember, they were part of the tablet that you had been taking.

but, i mean, what if i only pull up fillers and not medicine because i am down to bottom of the jar. ??  will the fillers contain medicine?    also, if i have chance to get intensol back, should i do that instead of vodka, Builder?  and, if so, how should it be diluteed. i mean, even the doc didn't know to dilute it. :/